I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Where's the Last of us DLC?

Sep 7, 2013
I think of it as, the longer it takes Naughty Dog to make the DLC, the better the DLC will be. Smiley Happy
Message 61 of 73 (861 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 7, 2013

let me put this to rest where's the last of us dlc? Its being worked on so for the ppl that are mad at what they was going to say at the end of august just look at it this way the dlc was not ready so y give us info that was just going to say that the dlc  in not ready yet but what they did do was give us interrogation now with that sayed did they give us info one the upcoming dlc no but with interrogation we can keep playing into the info on the dlc comes ok. now if you are Redding this you no y i am not mad i love naughty dag

Message 62 of 73 (818 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Sep 7, 2013

ND is going downhill since they split in 2 teams...

First they lied (ommited) about the censorship in EU. Then they say they are going to give details on the DLC in August, and it doesnt happen. After August passes and no details on the DLC, they dont even bother to apologize and say when they are going to say anything about it, They just ignore it.

ND Voice of Reason - "Werent we supposed to say something about the DLC in the end of August?"

ND CEO/Devs - "Where we? Oh well... F*ck it! The money from the Season Passes is already in our pockets"

ND Voice of Reason - "Won't the players be disappointed and angry?  We already lied through our teeth about the censorship in Eu and they arent happy at all about it!"

ND CEO/Devs - "WHO????" "Just shut up and start recycling those assest into TLOU2, we need to make more money!"

Editor/Organizer
Message 63 of 73 (796 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Sep 7, 2013

ManatuBear wrote:

First they lied (ommited) about the censorship in EU. Then they say they are going to give details on the DLC in August, and it doesnt happen. After August passes and no details on the DLC, they dont even bother to apologize and say when they are going to say anything about it, They just ignore it.

ND Voice of Reason - "Werent we supposed to say something about the DLC in the end of August?"

ND CEO/Devs - "Where we? Oh well... F*ck it! The money from the Season Passes is already in our pockets"

ND Voice of Reason - "Won't the players be disappointed and angry?  We already lied through our teeth about the censorship in Eu and they arent happy at all about it!"

ND CEO/Devs - "WHO????" "Just shut up and start recycling those assest into TLOU2, we need to make more money!"

Oh god this is so stupid and you.know it.

Message 64 of 73 (759 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

NoQuestionKid420 wrote:
We're **bleep** **bleep** because they lied. They are liars. If they weren't ready to show anything then they shouldn't have said anything about it in the first place. That gives us a right to be as angry as we want to be. Especially the people who already bought the season pass and got excited when they were told info about their DLC would be announced within the month. They failed. Of course they should take their time. But they shouldn't say info is on the way when it isn't. That's unprofessional as well as bad conduct. I'll 'get over it' once it's actually announced and the info THEY SAID THEY WOULD TELL US has been told/shared/given/etc. Go eff yourself for trying to be all calm cool and collected. A real gamer would be upset still that such a major company failed to comply with their OWN statement. -_-

And how do you what DLC they were referring to when they said we would hear about it this month in the AMA? As far as I know, they never said specifically which DLC we should hear about. Maybe they were referring to the patch that was released back in late August. Sometimes people make mistakes and things don't work out as planned. Naughty Dog is only human. 

Be as angry about it as you want, I wont try to stop you. I'll just continue to be calm, cool, and collected. 

Message 65 of 73 (708 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Sep 7, 2013

ok, drama queen

Message 66 of 73 (647 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2013

Look. Straight from facebook.

Andrea Moroni NOOOOOO, WE WANT NEWS ABOUT THE DLC
Unlike · Reply · 12 · about an hour ago

The Last of Us very soon!!
Unlike · 42 · about an hour ago

Andrea Moroni i hope so
Like · about an hour ago

Nicolas Sepulveda OMG can't wait for it!
Like · about an hour ago

It is just a copy paste thing, but, check it yourself if you don't believe it :]

We have moved to "very soon" Smiley Very Happy

Message 67 of 73 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Sep 7, 2013

Remember that we only get one story based DLC. The longer it takes the better it will be. I for one wouldn't mind if it took ND a year, if it meant it wood be as good as the main story. So be patient and go play more TLoU. Smiley Wink 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Man...I shot the hell outta that guy, huh? " - Ellie (The Last of Us)

Message 68 of 73 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Sep 8, 2013

conquerator3 wrote:

Look. Straight from facebook.

Andrea Moroni NOOOOOO, WE WANT NEWS ABOUT THE DLC
Unlike · Reply · 12 · about an hour ago

The Last of Us very soon!!
Unlike · 42 · about an hour ago

Andrea Moroni i hope so
Like · about an hour ago

Nicolas Sepulveda OMG can't wait for it!
Like · about an hour ago

It is just a copy paste thing, but, check it yourself if you don't believe it :]

We have moved to "very soon" Smiley Very Happy

They registered a new one?

What is the legal difference between Soon and Very Soon ? 1 nanosecond less?

Editor/Organizer
Message 69 of 73 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Sep 8, 2013

ManatuBear wrote:

Gamer Voice of Reason - "I am disappointed that we didn't get any information on the upcoming single player DLC in august as I was led to believe we would"

Gamer Voice of Whining - "This ***ing **** is beyond bull***!!! I can't believe this ****, I payed money for this **** you ****ers, and I got nothing but ****ty lies and bull**** and ****!!"

Gamer Voice of Reason - "Calm down." 

Message 70 of 73 (489 Views)
0 Likes