Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19762 posts
 

Re: Which faction will you be choosing in MP?

Jun 4, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
The [tbls] faction. We're pretty much going to steamroll both the Hunters and Fireflies. Smiley Tongue

Only by derailing every game. Smiley Indifferent


 

What do you mean exactly? Like what we used to do in the past?

 

Those were pretty funny. Smiley Very Happy But still, I pledge loyalty to the [tbls]. May it live long and kill a great amount of Hunters and

Fireflies. Smiley Tongue


So, how is life as a MVP?  


 

I see your edit there, boy... Smiley Wink

 

It's cool. Gotta control myself more, but it's pretty fun to be a part of a program like this. Smiley Happy

 

Spoiler
SOMEBODY GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 31 of 36 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2307 posts
 

Re: Which faction will you be choosing in MP?

Jun 4, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
The [tbls] faction. We're pretty much going to steamroll both the Hunters and Fireflies. Smiley Tongue

Only by derailing every game. Smiley Indifferent


 

What do you mean exactly? Like what we used to do in the past?

 

Those were pretty funny. Smiley Very Happy But still, I pledge loyalty to the [tbls]. May it live long and kill a great amount of Hunters and

Fireflies. Smiley Tongue


So, how is life as a MVP?  


 

I see your edit there, boy... Smiley Wink

 

It's cool. Gotta control myself more, but it's pretty fun to be a part of a program like this. Smiley Happy

 

Spoiler
SOMEBODY GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC Smiley Very Happy

 


What is your main duty/responsiblity? Smiley Surprised

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 32 of 36 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
374 posts
 

Re: Which faction will you be choosing in MP?

Jun 4, 2013

I'll be choosing the faction that gives me a bunch of ammo, & allows me to sit in a corner & camp

Message 33 of 36 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Which faction will you be choosing in MP?

Jun 4, 2013

IDK. It depends....if we can't play with friends that choose another faction, I'm definitely not playing the MP. Even though I might just go with the Fireflies, even though a majority seems to be going with Hunter. I think I'll wait and see how this whole "faction and clans" system works before making my final decision.

Message 34 of 36 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/18/2012
Offline
258 posts
 

Re: Which faction will you be choosing in MP?

Jun 4, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

IDK. It depends....if we can't play with friends that choose another faction, I'm definitely not playing the MP. Even though I might just go with the Fireflies, even though a majority seems to be going with Hunter. I think I'll wait and see how this whole "faction and clans" system works before making my final decision.


Welcome to the team, my friend. We have little pendants you get to put your name on, too.

Last Of Us GOTY
Message 35 of 36 (145 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Which faction will you be choosing in MP?

Jun 4, 2013

luigi1002 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

IDK. It depends....if we can't play with friends that choose another faction, I'm definitely not playing the MP. Even though I might just go with the Fireflies, even though a majority seems to be going with Hunter. I think I'll wait and see how this whole "faction and clans" system works before making my final decision.


Welcome to the team, my friend. We have little pendants you get to put your name on, too.


Smiley Very Happy This feels like Killzone, where I would actually hate it if I got put on the ISA and legitimately would love playing as the Helghast. Thanks for the welcome! 

Message 36 of 36 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes