Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
18872 posts

Re: Which faction will you be choosing in MP?

Jun 4, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
The [tbls] faction. We're pretty much going to steamroll both the Hunters and Fireflies. :smileytongue:

Only by derailing every game. :smileyindifferent:

What do you mean exactly? Like what we used to do in the past?

Those were pretty funny. :smileyvery-happy: But still, I pledge loyalty to the [tbls]. May it live long and kill a great amount of Hunters and

Fireflies. :smileytongue:

So, how is life as a MVP?  

I see your edit there, boy... :smileywink:

It's cool. Gotta control myself more, but it's pretty fun to be a part of a program like this. :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
SOMEBODY GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC :smileyvery-happy:

Message 31 of 36 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1973 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
The [tbls] faction. We're pretty much going to steamroll both the Hunters and Fireflies. :smileytongue:

Only by derailing every game. :smileyindifferent:

What do you mean exactly? Like what we used to do in the past?

Those were pretty funny. :smileyvery-happy: But still, I pledge loyalty to the [tbls]. May it live long and kill a great amount of Hunters and

Fireflies. :smileytongue:

So, how is life as a MVP?  

I see your edit there, boy... :smileywink:

It's cool. Gotta control myself more, but it's pretty fun to be a part of a program like this. :smileyhappy:

Spoiler
SOMEBODY GET THIS THREAD BACK ON TOPIC :smileyvery-happy:

What is your main duty/responsiblity? :smileysurprised:

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 32 of 36 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I'll be choosing the faction that gives me a bunch of ammo, & allows me to sit in a corner & camp

Message 33 of 36 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jun 4, 2013

IDK. It depends....if we can't play with friends that choose another faction, I'm definitely not playing the MP. Even though I might just go with the Fireflies, even though a majority seems to be going with Hunter. I think I'll wait and see how this whole "faction and clans" system works before making my final decision.

Message 34 of 36 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jun 4, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

IDK. It depends....if we can't play with friends that choose another faction, I'm definitely not playing the MP. Even though I might just go with the Fireflies, even though a majority seems to be going with Hunter. I think I'll wait and see how this whole "faction and clans" system works before making my final decision.

Welcome to the team, my friend. We have little pendants you get to put your name on, too.

Last Of Us GOTY
Message 35 of 36 (137 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Jun 4, 2013

luigi1002 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Welcome to the team, my friend. We have little pendants you get to put your name on, too.

:smileyvery-happy: This feels like Killzone, where I would actually hate it if I got put on the ISA and legitimately would love playing as the Helghast. Thanks for the welcome! 

Message 36 of 36 (126 Views)
0 Likes