Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Re: Who here doesn't care about Multiplayer AT ALL ???

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

I spent more hours in Ucharted 2 campaign than I did in mutiplayer (and im level 52) If the SP is that good (and by the looks of it, it will match Uncharted 2, which is all i could ask for) I can easly put over 50 hours or more into SP alone.

Message 31 of 60 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

May 15, 2013
There's no way you spent more time in SP than you did in MP if you reached level 52. You're either a sucker for repetition or you're exaggerating.
Message 32 of 60 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2608 posts

May 15, 2013

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:
Out of curiosity, what did you guys do last gen with your PS2, Xbox, or GameCube?

http://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Super-Smash-Bros-Melee.jpg

Just posting this pic brings back so many fond memories, even of that worthless suicidal *bleep* Pichu.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 33 of 60 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

May 15, 2013

Ooooooh yes. I remember we had a N64 (and later a Gamecube) in my Sixth Form common room. I skipped many classes playing 4-player Smash Bros. So **bleep** good.

Message 34 of 60 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 15, 2013

I still play Smash lol.

sig.png

Message 35 of 60 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

May 15, 2013

I only care if it's coop. Like one controlling Joel and another controlling Tess. And then Ellen remaining AI.

Otherwise I couldn't care less. I hate games where the multiplayer section is a completely different game. Eg. Assassin's Creed.

Or non-coop multiplayer in general. Eg. I don't get why people play the Versus mode in the Left 4 Dead series. I much prefer co-op.

Message 36 of 60 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3601 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

Not really interested in the Competitive side, but Co-op.. Oh yeah.

Message 37 of 60 (171 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Who here doesn't care about Multilayer AT ALL ???

May 15, 2013

I dont believe in the F word. I never have. although for some reason i have it for ND. Faith. I dont know why i just do. I personally did not get originally pumped for MP. infact it didnt even cross my mind. I watched all those demos and trailers over and over and over and started getting sick from excitement from just that. never did i say "oh man, i wonder what MP will be like for a shredder like this". I do not usually play mp a lot. i did for deadspace3 and borders2 but obviously, thats coop. I do not think tlou could even be coop even if weather or not was up for debate. we all know its not gonna happen becuase its not the right kind of game mechanics seemingly in SP. unless they did a farcry3 thing and added a coop story of its own (kinda garbage, that was). i guess my point is, i am somewhat interested in the mp. I WILL play it without a doubt. and probably before completing the story. the few snippets of info like "one map, X amount of dudes, and one gun with two bullets hidden that could make or break a teams winning chances" is something that cought my eye/ear. and unlike some people, the "lots of brawling" for mp sounded sick to. it couldnt be all guns and braun and craziness because its not maxpayne3. its tlou, and we all have to accept tlou for what it is. we all love it soo much for being different and neat and even a little epic. we shouldnt want it to be COD or whatever. i dont even play them **bleep** and never have. but people love them and they love tlou and they want them to share from eachother. accept tlou, embrace its genre defining craziness, dont judge if mp sucks. love it for the original reason you loved it... you know... that initial brick toss to that dudes face. the single instant that spawned a cult classic. dont put so much weight on a good or bad mp, becuase the sp will be good. its kind of **bleep** obvious. its not really up for debate if sp wll be good. to much info says otherwise. mp will be good though i think. which is only a plus and could never be a deterrent of my boner for tlou. but like i said, i do not believe in the F word. but for some reason i have loads of it for ND in the last of us. Faiths a weird thing. and i have none for anything on earth. except NDs TLOU. were almost there bros. one more month. i guess we will understand everything then. until then we are just little babies whining about things we have never tasted.

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man. Oh lord if you hear me please hold my hand. Oh please understand.
Message 38 of 60 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13740 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

MikeBoyz3569 wrote:
Out of curiosity, what did you guys do last gen with your PS2, Xbox, or GameCube?

XBOX - Played Halo 2 online. and Shenmue 2

PS2 - Yakuza / GTA / Need For Speed

Gamecube - Resident Evil games

Aside from those I actually have a crap load of consoles and a crap load of games too. My games room looks like a game store.... A retro one.

I play my Dreamcast more than anything else though, particularly one game because I'm finding new things all the time.

Best game EVER.

Message 39 of 60 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

May 15, 2013
^ I played most of those games you guys mentioned as well. But I remember cutting school two different times for both San Andreas and Battlefront 2.
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 40 of 60 (127 Views)
0 Likes