I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Who is Having Problems with Ellie?

Jun 25, 2013

strikefire67 wrote:

Haven't had issues with the AI. Maybe some people are, or they just want attention.

No, the AI sometimes just gets really stupid. Friendly AI can just be insanely stupid sometimes, and enemy AI can as well. But I don't nit pick at every single thing that doesn't tickle my fancy. I get over it and enjoy the rest of the game. And it's only sometimes for me, people act like it's a constant thing, but it only occaisionally happens. And occaisionlly is pretty good considering I've played it 4 and a half times.

Message 11 of 14 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Thanks for sharing the pic FreshRevenge, but on my game in that situation Tess would have been right behind me.
4. Mass Effect 2
Message 12 of 14 (89 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16198 posts

Jun 26, 2013

strikefire67 wrote:

Haven't had issues with the AI. Maybe some people are, or they just want attention.

Thats a pretty flaccid excuse to use if you want attention if you ask me.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 13 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
16198 posts

Jun 26, 2013

sam_online wrote:

I haven't had an issue with Ellie per se but early in the game when you have more than one friendly with you the game didn't always know what to do with the 3rd person and they would walk right in front of enemies/hide next to enemies etc w/o consequence.

I've had this issue on a few occasions.... sometimes it really does break the mystique of the AI at times, but its not a deal/gamebreaker by any means.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 14 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes