Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2013
By: khknight Fender Bender 4118 posts

Whoever was in charge of QA needs to be fired

[ Edited ]
7 replies 336 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

I don't understand how this game got released with so many bugs plaguing it. The uncharted games we're flawless and bug free, I did multiple playthroughs on each game and never saw a single bug. Yet in this game i see multiple bugs in multiple chapters in each playthroughs and its a real experience killer.

Heres a short montage of what im talking about

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2851 posts

Re: Whoever was in charge of QA needs to be fired

Jul 7, 2013

khknight wrote:

I don't understand how this game got released with so many bugs plaguing it. The uncharted games we're flawless and bug free, I did multiple playthroughs on each game and never saw a single bug. Yet in this game i see multiple bugs in multiple chapters in each playthroughs and its a real experience killer.

'The uncharted games we're flawless and bug free'

Seriously, you must be joking, while I think both Uncharted and The Last of Us are fantastic games, Uncharted 3 had a lot of bugs, seriously, I once or twice had a red sea in gameplay, the sea was literally red everywhere in the part where you try to get to to Rameses ship, also I once had that the city wasn't loading in a chase with Talbot, the background was purple and slowly parts of the city started to disappear until I fell through the ground and at almost every playthrough somehow the broken platforms at the ending were not there, so I couldn't get to the other side, so I had to restart the checkpoint to fix that, Uncharted 3 has a lot of big glitches, some that are simply not acceptable, and then I didn't even have mentioned the multiplayer, I could write a book about all the things that are wrong with that...

That said, I find it weird why so many people have problems with The Last of Us glitches, I haven't experienced a single glitch, and that's not being a fanboy or something, I actually like Uncharted more, but I just had no glitches, ok, I only beat the game once, and am about halfway in the second playthrough, but in Uncharted 3 I had those glitches the first time already if I'm not mistaken...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

khknight wrote:

You just defined my playthroughs (4) of The Last of Us - without taking bouncing bodies, and some AI fails (yes, I know companions are not supposed to be noticed, I did not mean that kind of "fails") or such to the bug list.

Uncharted 3 was similarly bugged for me; no major glitches but some minor stuffs.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Strange, I didn't have any of the bugs or glitches the video shows...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Jul 7, 2013
That's so weird. I never had glitches like that. NEVER
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Indeed Uncharted 3 had glitches and such. Here's an old vid of mine that shows of one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_pgQwF3QV0

As for TLOU, can you really say that a game can be released and every single copy on every single disc won't have some glitch or problem?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

No bugs in Uncharted? Well, guess that explains how I glitched underneath the desert.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 7, 2013
During my two playthroughs, the game was almost flawless aside from the occasional audio glitch.
-----------
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (182 Views)
0 Likes