Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: Why am I placed in this MP match?

Jun 23, 2013

not really, ive never seen a game with perfect matchmaking for levels/connection. and for me atleast me getting crazy high level people isnt the most common thing

Message 11 of 24 (193 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Perfection is impossible. But this wasn't even trying.
Message 12 of 24 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jun 23, 2013

you clearly haven played enough multiplayer games because this isnt that bad.

Message 13 of 24 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 23, 2013
So instead of finishing the match then making this thread you just gave up? Then you blame the game because it put you in a game with people that are higher levels than you which doesn't even resemble skill? I think you should blame yourself for A) not being good enough B) Not playing with a party. Every multiplayer is like this you get matched with people who are higher levels than you or vice versa I'm sure you didn't complain when you were put in a game with people that were lower levels than you.
Message 14 of 24 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jun 23, 2013

yeah OP doesnt get the fact that you NEED PEOPLE YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH. randoms arnt going to cut it, but instead be blames match making and crys about it on the forums

Message 15 of 24 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Mr_Criminal- wrote:
So instead of finishing the match then making this thread you just gave up? Then you blame the game because it put you in a game with people that are higher levels than you which doesn't even resemble skill? I think you should blame yourself for A) not being good enough B) Not playing with a party. Every multiplayer is like this you get matched with people who are higher levels than you or vice versa I'm sure you didn't complain when you were put in a game with people that were lower levels than you.
So, we just gonna go straight to the victim blaming? "Get better." "Play with a party." Cop outs. The MP section should be available and fun to all. Regardless of skill level or quantity of friends on your team. Give me a justifiable reason why these players shouldn't be segregated and playing their "peers" instead of curb stomping people like me. And yes: If a rank is based on time played you can be the highest rank out there and still be the crappiest player around. But this early in the game's lifespan there is a strong correlation between rank and player skill because simply put: Good players don't lose and rank up faster than everyone else. And yes: I didn't like the times I got thrown into a match where I was curb stomping on people either because that's not fun either.
Message 16 of 24 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Find a party. Problem solved.
Message 17 of 24 (164 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jun 23, 2013
OP you have a completely valid complaint, and it's pretty disgusting how ignorant most are acting towards you and about the topic in general. You can make the BS "higher level doesn't resemble skill" claim all you want, but the fact of the matter is that they from strictly playing longer they a)know the maps better b)have fully customized load outs with all the best perks which can give a huge advantage over l people who have played less. All the non-sense with its "your fault for not having people to make a party" is also ridiculous just because someone buys a game doesn't mean their fronds will for numerous reason, examples my one friend is recently married and saving for a house so money is tight, another is pretty much the same except his rent and utilities at the time aren't allowing video games to be in his budget, and others just had no interest in the game for whatever reason it's not fair to blame someone for not having a party to play with. Their needs to be a middle ground so lone players can still enjoy the online which their are very simple solutions for being a) make matches by rank regardless of if one thinks it equals their skill or not, if you truly believe that then I don't see the problem with this or b) if there are some higher and lower levels out the teams evenly so it's not all high levels vs low.
Message 18 of 24 (153 Views)
Wastelander
594 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Why have a ranking system if we are just going to say it is not based on skill?

I mean look at this, we are literally talking about a team of people who have played a maximum of 244 games, 168 games, 154 games and 42 games. Vs a team that has 28, 14, 7, and 28 games.

That is a little ridiculous, and I think its very rude to say "oh just get better or get a team"

Communication is helpful but will almost always be trumped with teamwork and skill. I was on a team where they all had mics and nobody wanted to revive anyone, and everyone was scattered across the map.

Honestly this is a pretty sad matchmaking problem that I thought was obvious but people still want to defend it. I love the singleplayer and multiplayer in this game to death, but come on, it has flaws.

Message 19 of 24 (109 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

when I was a 3, I decided to have a full party, not all o...

Jun 23, 2013

when I was a 3, I decided to have a full party, not all of them were my friends but people from these forums. We entered a match against another party full of level 10s and above, but guess what? we acutally won because we comminunicated, doesnt matter what level you are, if your up against a team taht actually communicates youre done, unless you guys can communicate equally as well

Message 20 of 24 (92 Views)
0 Likes