Keyblade Wielder
7083 posts

Re: Why good ol' Crims won't get TLOU

Mar 11, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
> RE6
> Zombie game
> decent

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. LOL ROFL LMAO.

I guess my wording was confusing...but when I said decent I was referring to dead space. Not the embarassment of a game as RE6 which I honestly think is enough to kill the whole series... as for zombie game, I wasn't necesarily saying zombie games in general, but survival(w/ horror) games which is something both DS1 and early RE was.

As for crim; yea I didn't say the multiplayer was going to be good. I have doubts about it as well(just as I did with TR) I just think it's silly for people to completely ignore the game based on the fact that ND didn't do what they wanted them to do for UC3. I just gave an optimistic point of view saying it might be completely different from what we've seen before and might be either great, or tacked-on bad.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 11 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Mar 11, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
> RE6
> Zombie game
> decent

I guess my wording was confusing...but when I said decent I was referring to dead space. Not the embarassment of a game as RE6 which I honestly think is enough to kill the whole series... as for zombie game, I wasn't necesarily saying zombie games in general, but survival(w/ horror) games which is something both DS1 and early RE was.

As for crim; yea I didn't say the multiplayer was going to be good. I have doubts about it as well(just as I did with TR) I just think it's silly for people to completely ignore the game based on the fact that ND didn't do what they wanted them to do for UC3. I just gave an optimistic point of view saying it might be completely different from what we've seen before and might be either great, or tacked-on bad.

RE6. I agree with these two reviewers.

Message 12 of 17 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Oh god is this gonna be a trend now? "Why good ol' ____ won't get TLOU"
Message 13 of 17 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7083 posts

Mar 11, 2013

Asraik wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
> RE6
> Zombie game
> decent

It sounds like they just reviewed it based on it being an action game. I didn't really mean about it being a bad survival game, just that it had survival roots and became this and on top of that is actually a bad game in general. Crappy cover system, QTEs like crazy, all short stories trying to combine, that stamina bar, trying to combine 2 different genres in a way that didn't work at all, the crappy vehicle sections. The game was just all-around bad...IMO

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 14 of 17 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Mar 11, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
> RE6
> Zombie game
> decent

It sounds like they just reviewed it based on it being an action game. I didn't really mean about it being a bad survival game, just that it had survival roots and became this and on top of that is actually a bad game in general. Crappy cover system, QTEs like crazy, all short stories trying to combine, that stamina bar, trying to combine 2 different genres in a way that didn't work at all, the crappy vehicle sections. The game was just all-around bad...IMO

I suppose. I just thought the main point was most of the hate was because it shifted from Survival Horror to Action (which is was.) Resident Evil 6 wasn't outright horrid (like let's say Legendary, that game was bad.) It just wasn't superb either.

Message 15 of 17 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Mar 11, 2013

lmao look what I started, Oh Boy...

Cutter
Message 16 of 17 (124 Views)
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 11, 2013
Were we killing zombies in RE6 or just telling Africa to back the hell off? LOOOOOOOL
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes