Feb 03 2014
By: X_Blood_Demon_8 Splicer 41 posts

Why is the last of us awesome?

5 replies 184 views Edited Feb 3, 2014

There are so many twists to this story line it is absolutely awesome. Even though the game informer said that the game ended with the word okay, it ended it the right way. I loved the concept throughout the whole thing. It was a little challenging, but what game is fun if it is to easy? If you haven't played this game u need to. I think it is the best ps3 game I played in a long while.

If u don't believe me try it out yourself. Enjoy...

Message 1 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: Why is the last of us awesome?

Feb 3, 2014

Wait... who are you saying this to?

young beard signature
Message 2 of 6 (182 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Feb 3, 2014
The rhetorical guy.
Message 3 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Feb 3, 2014

If you haven't platinumed this game then you don't think this game is that awesome then! Smiley Very Happy

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 4 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Feb 4, 2014

Really? I thought the setup was SO clichéd, it has been done many times before, but they were expertly polished clichés, and that's why most people loved the story.

Message 5 of 6 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 4, 2014

plaZeHD7 wrote:

Really? I thought the setup was SO clichéd, it has been done many times before, but they were expertly polished clichés, and that's why most people loved the story.

Why do you think it was cliched? I'm not saying your worng. But I would have to disagree. Not many game or movies have complex plot like this one. For example, when we learn that Joel could be a possible ****SPOILERS**** villain since he was so cold blooded and brutal. I got the sense of playing as a cillain. I don't see that too often in movies and games. And I like the twist the infected as well. They aren't the average infected. There's a lot more to it as well. I'll discuss later Smiley Happy

young beard signature
Message 6 of 6 (116 Views)