Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2014
By: Skaggz1 Splicer 80 posts

Will Naughty Dog think of a storyline for a Sequel?

5 replies 111 views Edited Feb 17, 2014

What do you guys think? It's going to be extremley hard to think of a story that would match TLOU. Neil and Bruce seem burnt out from working on TLOU for so long, it's just hard to see a sequel with a good storyline in the near future. How long do you guys think it will take for Naughty Dog to say they're making a sequel for this game if at all. 1..2 years? With more years added for the creation of the game. We all want a sequel but it's realalistic to say we might get any more TLOU for years. And thats again if they think of a meaningful story they want to tell.

What are your thoughts?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Will Naughty Dog think of a storyline for a Sequel?

Feb 17, 2014

of course there's going to be sequel but i think not yet, maybe naughty dog can bundle creative ideas and use it for the sequel.

Storyline 1: A year after Joel and Ellie are safe a strange group holding ellies picture that she is the messiah they are waiting for.

Ellie disturbed by this group who lingers outside the gate, decides to go back to where it all started,

With the fanatics on her and Joel and his brother are must coming to the rescue.

Storyline 2: Elie gets evidence that Joel killed Marlene, shes upset and escapes the compound, with a frustrated Joel to talk sense into her.

Storyline:

Ellie and Joel are both bored and decides to go on adventure again, a letter from the past sturs things up...

Sometimes you must Fight back.
To turn from Prey into Hunter, you must shut down your emotions and do the right thing....Survival of the Fittest..Kill or be killed...Eat or be Eaten...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (102 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

Feb 17, 2014

kaseklosed4ever wrote:

of course there's going to be sequel but i think not yet, maybe naughty dog can bundle creative ideas and use it for the sequel.

Storyline 1: A year after Joel and Ellie are safe a strange group holding ellies picture that she is the messiah they are waiting for.

Ellie disturbed by this group who lingers outside the gate, decides to go back to where it all started,

With the fanatics on her and Joel and his brother are must coming to the rescue.

Storyline 2: Elie gets evidence that Joel killed Marlene, shes upset and escapes the compound, with a frustrated Joel to talk sense into her.

Storyline:

Ellie and Joel are both bored and decides to go on adventure again, a letter from the past sturs things up...

I am not sure that one would get past QC :smileyvery-happy:

I am in for whatever they come up with though :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (97 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Feb 17, 2014
This maybe a spoiler so beware
I think that as Joel gets old and tired and can no longer keep up he dies in his sleep and he made Tommy promise to never tell elly of what happened which Tommy does and keeps his word. Elly eventually finds things out through Joel's diary or something and goes on a quest with Tommy going after elly to talk sense into her and tommy shows her the recording of a firefly confessing to himself where the firefly says that there were others like elly who were immune but to no avail they could not make a vaccine. Where elly finally realises that she, Joel, Riley, and Tommy might just be The Last of Us and that as Joel said this as good as it gets.

Naughty dog if are making a sequel please take your full time masterpieces cannot be rushed. I love The Last of Us and I cried at everyone especially the dlc God bless all and take care.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 17, 2014
If your wondering about the recording. In the main game the last of us university of eastern Colorado science the recording of the dead firefly will say "There were times where we really had our hopes up where we felt like we were onto something here followed by regret and dissappointment"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Feb 17, 2014

I hope they do make another one but we need to know ( If they tell us there making one but it will be 3+ years I will be happy) It can't be rushed. I feel so depressed that I completed Campaign + DLC

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (72 Views)