Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Re: *very slight spoilers below* I don't know why but i've...

Jun 26, 2013

AST2008 wrote:

*very slight spoilers below*

I don't know why but i've got a feeling the single player DLC may see you take control of Henry whilst trying to protect your brother, Sam.

It just seems right to have that kind of older protector dynamic just like in main game.

The DLC could conclude just as you meet Joel and Ellie.

A little depressing given the outcome but still... thoughts?

That is a good possibility. Also the gap between Pittsburgh and Wyoming is good for some dlc action. 

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 41 of 47 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Merle Dandridge

Don't know if this may be a hint as to the single player dlc but Merle Dandridge (plays Marlene) posted this image of her 'back in the booth'.

Might suggest the DLC could feature her... then again could be 1000 other things. 

Message 42 of 47 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 26, 2013
that could mean that AST2008. but i want joel and ellie in the dlc ahahah like i said before, theyre my favorite characters ever! lol
Message 43 of 47 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 27, 2013

do i get anything for pre-ordering the game online.. like through the sony playstion store?!?!

Message 44 of 47 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Re: Will There Be DLC For The Story Mode (Campaign)? and what do u get for Pre-Ordering?

Jul 6, 2013

WHERES_MY_HOTDOG wrote:
I just wish it would have showed more of Joel being nice to her. i know he did turn out liking her, but he barely even said anything nice.

After the loss of his daughter Joel (I assume) became very very very introverted with everything and probably felt that makes it easier to "survive" He fell in love with Ellie (not like that you pervs) but he really does love her don't worry lol. Actions speak louder than words. Hence that gorgeous ending Smiley Happy

We all have our lives to live. Chill and enjoy the ride. Take into consideration the situations the people around you are facing. Live Long and Prosper.
Message 45 of 47 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Silly AST when Merle said "Back in the Booth", she was obviously confirming Half Life 3, YEAH!

Message 46 of 47 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 6, 2013

I totally love this game and have just completed the 3rd run through on surviour plus (still haven't managed to upgrade all weapons!!) and have been dreaming of DLC. Now I know this usually comes in the form of MP but I'm hoping that ND will take insiration from R* DLC in RDR.  There are a couple of story arc's they could pick up on

1) Marlenes story from firefly to leaving Ellie and then how she managed to get to the Hospital rendezvous before Joel/Ellie

2) Joels Brother Tommys story from outbreak start, to going thier seperate ways to reconection at the Dam 20 years later

3) Tess'e story to hooking up with Joel (although the out come of that is known)

C'mon ND do you're stuff and bring us some SP DLC

Message 47 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Likes