Mar 21 2013
By: Wanderearth Lombax Warrior 85 posts

With TLoU in mind, what do you think has been the best realized relationship in a video game so far?

9 replies 368 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

For my money, it was the relationship between Monkey and Tripitaka in the game, Enslaved, Odyssey to the West.  Simply phenomenal, to me it was the best part of a really nice game.  So well was it drawn, some people have actually set it to music as found on Youtube.

IMHO, I also think Enslaved had the overall best characterization of any video game to date.  Try not to laugh as you watch this scene,

What do guys think?

Message 1 of 10 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: With TLoU in mind, what do you think has been the best realized relationship in a video game so

Mar 21, 2013
I really like the relationship between Lee and Clementine in The Walking Dead. It felt believable, and it grows into a strong father-daughter like bond by the end of the game.
 photo 492afe7a-5d47-473d-9476-3a8036a31d5b_zps4955703f.jpg
Message 2 of 10 (359 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: With TLoU in mind, what do you think has been the best realized relationship in a video game so

Mar 21, 2013
I don't know about best realized but I like the relationship between Shadow and Jack in dead to rights. I wish that game had a multiplayer and it was actually made by ND
Message 3 of 10 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10767 posts

Mar 21, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:
I don't know about best realized but I like the relationship between Shadow and Jack in dead to rights. I wish that game had a multiplayer and it was actually made by ND

I had the original for gamecube. Good times...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 4 of 10 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Mar 21, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

I had the original for gamecube. Good times...

I only played Retribution on the PS3, I have to say it reminded me off Uncharted and it had one or two Co-op style elements which I liked. I wish they made a Co-op based MP where one would control shadow and one would control Jack. The gameplay isn't far off, that's why had ND come up with the game or owned it, it would've been my fave game. Just needs the Uncharted playstyle to perfect that game.

Message 5 of 10 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5384 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Yeah Clementine and Lee, and the two characters in Ico.
Message 6 of 10 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Clem & Lee. Along with Trip & Monkey.   

Enslaved was alot of fun, really enjoyed that game.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 7 of 10 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Mar 22, 2013

how about captin Walker and his 2 sqaude mates in Spec Ops: the line.. for me it by far the best military shooter of this Genaration..if u r PS+ its free for all members this month...

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w580/moesoulman/dark_zps855e1df8.gif
Message 8 of 10 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Mar 22, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
Yeah Clementine and Lee, and the two characters in Ico.

What, really? Ico was fine. But the girl, Yorda was it? I mean, yeah, she had powers and all but man, she wasn't gonna live without Ico. It was like babysitting. Haha. Especially with..."Ontwa?" being said repeatedly for a good 5 hours. That honestly annoyed the heck out of me. Hahaha. But Agro and Wander from Shadow of the Colossus, that was a great relationship(That's the horse, not the girlfriend. Smiley Tongue). Anyway, I do agree on Clementine and Lee, though. Snake and Otacon became partners, that was another good one. Smiley Happy

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Message 9 of 10 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

Mar 22, 2013
hmmm...I have to say Solid Snake and Dr. Hal Emmerich.

Message 10 of 10 (86 Views)
0 Likes