Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Re: Would TLOU Win GOTY?

Apr 16, 2013
^ you know... I've come to the point where I don't care anymore. If it's there I'll use it. Just give me the game... And take my money.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 60 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Apr 16, 2013

themarcshark223 wrote:
^your fine with listen mode?

Heck yeah. It's a game, not real life. I think it's good, a nice feature. You don't have to use it, and it's only a couple of feet, not like in Batman where it's the whole map.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 60 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 19, 2013

I truly hope it does win GOTY as much as it's in a very tough competition with other games like Bioshock Infinite (I hope Call Of Duty, Battlefied and GTA stays out  of it).

Can't wait to see how it goes. So excited about this title my most anticipated title this year.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 60 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Apr 19, 2013
We have to play it first, but right now my bet is on that or GTAV
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 60 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Apr 26, 2013

The contenders for this year's GOTY is to be between The Last of Us and Bioshock: Infinite. Don't be saying things like "CoD is going to win" because they're not. Just stop. Any site that has any CoD after W@W is unreliable with no credibility. Battlefield will win the the multiplayer aspect. No doubt about it, Battlefield is the best modern military multiplayer FPS on the market. But as for overall GOTY, that will belong to either TLOU or Bioshock Infinite.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 60 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I've always set my mind straight for TLOU. Considering that last year's GotY: The Walking Dead was chosen for its remarkable storyline, I have a high expectation that this year's dealbreaker will be, you guessed it, graphics. Wait, no, storyline. The only year where gameplay was the dealbreaker in the last few years was 2011's TESV: Skyrim. Even GTA4 was voted GotY because of its storyline. But in all honesty, who exactly plays GTA for the narrative? This year, I want to say that it will be a tough battle between Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and Beyond: Two Souls. It's a tough shot, but I know Naughty Dog has what it takes to take the throne yet again.

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 60 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Apr 26, 2013

I never really liked Bioshck Infinite, the story was surprisingly short and some moments felt like filler. I really think they could have made it bigger and longer (No sexual innuendo intended) especially since it's a Single-Player only game. Those type of games don't do too well. If anything, I think it should of had a lower price when it was released or contained some of the DLC that you can buy. Let's face it, most DLC id designed alongside the main game, so you might as well include it if it really coincides or relates with the main story. GTA 4 The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony are examples of how they relate with the main story but can still pass as DLC campaigns (Especially since they were released far after the game came out). It looked obiously planned from the start but was still pretty good.

I'm pretty much just venting at this point, but I do beleive it will be in the running along with Watch Dogs, GTA V, Destiny, Bioshock Infinite, and probably some first-person shooter game. Halo 4 was nominated for tons of categories during the VGAs, and I think The Last of Us will, too. Such as Best Graphics, Best Story, and of course, GOTY. ND may even be in the running for Best Developer. To me, it looks like this game will be getting some great awards, but as for GOTY, I'd need to play Watch Dogs, GTA V, and The Last of Us to compare them all.

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 60 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 27, 2013
No; GTAV wins.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 60 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I think TLOU will win GOTY.:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 60 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Surgeon Simulator 2013. Game of the Year right there. 100% Guaranteed.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 60 (85 Views)
0 Likes