Dead Pool

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 60 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Would TLOU Win GOTY?

Apr 27, 2013

I have a lot of faith that will probably deserve game of the year. At least in my corner of the woods not many people are aware of it yet. I'm not sure it's really getting the attention of Bioshock (which I adore). Hope it takes off. I saw the demo at PAX and was totally sold. Promote it best I can. 

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 60 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Well lets see, Uncharted 2 got GOTY same as U3 because of:

1- Graphics: most beautiful graphics ive seen in a while.

2- Gameplay: the gameplay mechanics of the game, the shootings, the epic chapters, all fitted perfectly.

3- Characters: deep and interesting characters, every single cutscene was worth watching.

4- Ally and Enemy AI: the enemies are simply too interesting and even hard to take out in modes likes crushing, and they never glitched or do stupid stuff, while the ally AI was simply perfect, never stepping on your way, on your cover, or doing something that disturbs your to death.

5- Storyline: The story was always well prepared to sail the ship off, and the way it progresses made you wanted to keep looking forward, without missing a single part of the game, sticked like glue to the joystick.

6- Replay Value: If I had free time, I would play every uncharted 3 more times, they just never get old and the game is too epic for that.

If im not wrong, this are the things that have made my jaw drop for the Uncharted series, and that is what TLOU needs.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 60 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 60 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Apr 27, 2013

*rides in on my high horse, with platnuim coated hoofs..*    I hereby declare, The Last of Us shall win the 2013 Video Game of the Year!  I am Loakum, and I have spoken!

*rides away into the sunset..*

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 60 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 27, 2013

That high horse became your steed loakum? Good thing that EyeCue made you aware you had it. :smileytongue:

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 60 (128 Views)
Wastelander
766 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

That high horse became your steed loakum? Good thing that EyeCue made you aware you had it. :smileytongue:

yeah, I kind of like the idea of riding on a high horse. I outta send EyeCue a bag of oreo cookies, to show thanks, for making me aware. lol  ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 60 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 27, 2013

You should! EyeCue's a quality guy. 

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 60 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Apr 30, 2013

This is a huge competition between TLoU and other exclusive games.

TLoU? Tough call. I guess we'll have to wait in several weeks. Knowing Naughty Dog, they would win some awards.

Bioshock Infinite? Not too bad and awesome as well. I wish for more contents and developments though especially the demo gameplay.

I'm interested in Watch Dogs. It looks promising, but I can't say for sure. 

Beyond: Two Souls... I wasn't thinking it was GOTY material until I watched this 30-minutes gameplay video that was released yesterday. My god, my heart stopped. This is it. GOTY. Of course, I will have to wait for the game before judging (which I probably won't since I'm in college). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuDNpGvmGCQ

Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 60 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Apr 30, 2013

FredFai wrote:

Bioshock Infinite? Not too bad

According to what I'm hearing from everybody else, this wins the award for understatement of the year.

================

Excuse my horrible Photoshop with the "One"
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 60 (86 Views)
0 Likes