Splicer
85 posts

Re: Xbox 360 or PC version of "The last of us"??

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

If you're a serious gamer, whether pc, or not, you need to invest in a console, the PS3, which can be quite cheap now, is the one to go for simply because it has some fantastic PS3 only games. Not just the last of us, but Beyond Two Souls, the Uncharted series, etc. even non pc titles such as Red Dead Redemption (another non pc game worth buying a console just to play it), and recently GTAV, although Rockstar will hopefully release this title on pc next year as (modding rules) Smiley Happy

I jumped onto the Ps3 and got a 12GB slim (this won't be big enough memory for some games) but put my daughters old laptop 250GB HDD in it) and theres some cool options now online, ie The Last Of Us + Beyond Two Souls 500GB slim package for about £200, very very good deal all brand new.

GAME DEAL

As a former PC snob, taking the plunge has payed off with some awesome games you wont get on pc or xblox 360, and with xmas coming and the release of the PS4, prices might drop again.

Best thing i ever did tbh. and it doesn't cost the world.

I have the console alongside the PC Rig, and it goes straight into my 27" monitor via HDMI, a set of headphones and your all good

PS3 games I got atm:

UNCHARTED 1

UNCHARTED 2

UNCHARTED 3

HEAVY RAIN

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

GTAIV

GTAV

THE LAST OF US

GRAN TURISMO 5

BEYOND TWO SOULS

effyou
Message 11 of 40 (1,879 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Oct 15, 2013
i doubt xbox 360 can even run Tlou since the PS3 is 60% more powerful.
Message 12 of 40 (1,870 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Oct 15, 2013
I will take this seriously and say no, it is impossible. Naughty Dog is "owned" by Sony.

If Square Enix or Capcom(just giving examples...) made TLoU, then yes, but since it was made by ND, no.

Same thing with Santa Monica Studio. We'll never see a God of War game on the Xbone in this lifetime.

Message 13 of 40 (1,867 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Oct 15, 2013
I'd like it to release on PC only if they decide to release on other platforms simply because Xbox 360 is a weaker system than PS3, the Xbox One is a weaker system(by roughly 50%) than PS4, but PC could always be the strongest(depends on how much you pay). Plus, I'd like to see what the graphics look at the absolute maximum and on the highest resolution for TLOU.

Message 14 of 40 (1,835 Views)
PlayStation MVP
27146 posts

Oct 15, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:
I'd like it to release on PC only if they decide to release on other platforms simply because Xbox 360 is a weaker system than PS3, the Xbox One is a weaker system(by roughly 50%) than PS4, but PC could always be the strongest(depends on how much you pay). Plus, I'd like to see what the graphics look at the absolute maximum and on the highest resolution for TLOU.

Whether you'd like to see it released on the PC or not, it simply will not happen. Sony published the game, and they get the IP. So not to sound mean, but just forget about it being released on the PC or any other console, ever.

Message 15 of 40 (1,821 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

Oct 16, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Whether you'd like to see it released on the PC or not, it simply will not happen. Sony published the game, and they get the IP. So not to sound mean, but just forget about it being released on the PC or any other console, ever.

Can you not read? I said, ONLY IF THEY DECIDE TO RELEASE IT ON OTHER PLATFORMS....jeezuz, sometimes....

Message 16 of 40 (1,801 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
27146 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Can you not read? I said, ONLY IF THEY DECIDE TO RELEASE IT ON OTHER PLATFORMS....jeezuz, sometimes....

Oh, I can read, and I'm telling you that there's no "if" involved, so you might as well not spend time thinking about it.

How about instead we contemplate the idea of Naughty Dog taking a crack at Syphon Filter? There's a far better chance of that happening.

Message 17 of 40 (1,775 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Oct 17, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Oh, I can read, and I'm telling you that there's no "if" involved, so you might as well not spend time thinking about it.

How about instead we contemplate the idea of Naughty Dog taking a crack at Syphon Filter? There's a far better chance of that happening.

Kid, back off, mmkay. It's a discussion of which OTHER **bleep** PLATFORM YOU'D LIKE TO SEE TLOU ON!!!!!!!! No **bleep** it's not coming on any others, it's a **bleep** Sony exclusive. We all know that.

Message 18 of 40 (1,768 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 17, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Who **bleep** in your cornflakes this morning? Everyone here was enjoying the discussion, untill you felt the need to dawn the badass role.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 19 of 40 (1,764 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
671 posts

Oct 17, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

Who **bleep** in your cornflakes this morning? Everyone here was enjoying the discussion, untill you felt the need to dawn the badass role.

Don't you mean the smartass role?

Message 20 of 40 (1,758 Views)