Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 14 2013
By: PRIVATE_GASHEAD First Son 4 posts

Xbox Fan converted by TLOU?

13 replies 447 views Edited Jun 14, 2013
I've been an Xbox gamer for 9 years now, had a play station, play station 2 and play station 3 but this generation it's been about the Xbox 360.

However my PS3 has been collecting serious dust so after finding my console in an abandoned box. No game besides Heavy Rain has made me want to get it out until now!

I literally cannot wait until tomorrow when my game gets delivered I'm currently on nights at work but waking up especially for this!!!

I ore ordered the Xbox One but if TLOU lives up to my expectations a PS4 might also be on the list

Dunno why I wanted to share this but it's my first post and hopefully not my last

Enjoy TLOU everyone!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (447 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: Xbox Fan converted by TLOU?

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Might as well get that PS4 preordered. TLoU WON'T disappoint!:smileyvery-happy:

Enjoy dude!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2375 posts

Jun 14, 2013

PRIVATE_GASHEAD wrote:
I've been an Xbox gamer for 9 years now, had a play station, play station 2 and play station 3 but this generation it's been about the Xbox 360.

However my PS3 has been collecting serious dust so after finding my console in an abandoned box. No game besides Heavy Rain has made me want to get it out until now!

I literally cannot wait until tomorrow when my game gets delivered I'm currently on nights at work but waking up especially for this!!!

I ore ordered the Xbox One but if TLOU lives up to my expectations a PS4 might also be on the list

Dunno why I wanted to share this but it's my first post and hopefully not my last

Enjoy TLOU everyone!

Umm why? With all the arrogance coming from Microsoft?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Hope you have fun with it :smileyhappy:

And what exactly do you mean by it's my first post and hopefully not my last? We're a pretty chill community here, you'll find plenty of good discussions.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Hope you have fun with it :smileyhappy:

And what exactly do you mean by it's my first post and hopefully not my last? We're a pretty chill community here, you'll find plenty of good discussions.

Except for the few trolls :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (400 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1957 posts

Jun 14, 2013

PRIVATE_GASHEAD wrote:

Enjoy TLOU everyone!

Welcome to the cool kids club

http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/

Twitter: @TryceUp

EOR

USN 04-08
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (374 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Thanks guy :smileyhappy: I'm so excited its unreal. Less than 8 hours till the post man comes just hope Tesco delivery on time lol
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I pre ordered my PS4 30 mins after the price was announced.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (327 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1171 posts

Jun 14, 2013

PRIVATE_GASHEAD wrote:

Enjoy TLOU everyone!

Awesome, dude! Same here...if not for ND, and Heavy Rain, my PS3 was a blu ray player only.....the game is gonna rock.....

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Exactly ND and Heavy Rain made the purchase of a PS3 worth it but I do feel this next gen is gonna be very competitive for exclusive titles such as Watch Dogs, Titanfall, Quatum Break, Halo, 1886. A lotta cool games think the best option is to try and buy both consoles lol
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (287 Views)
0 Likes