Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Re: Xbox Fan converted by TLOU?

Jun 14, 2013
I love Xbox for Gears of War, and Halo, not so much Halo, but still, awesome system. My brother got our PS3, and I played Uncharted 1, I fell in love with the system instantly! I hope ND keeps pumping out games on the PS4, because after hearing about the glorified VHS player, a.k.a Xbox One, Me, and my bro are getting a PS4.
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 11 of 14 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Love Gears of War - and Halo, but Gears for sure. I am sure a XBONE slim version will hit a couple years down the road, and for less than $500

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 12 of 14 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Jun 14, 2013

PRIVATE_GASHEAD wrote:
I've been an Xbox gamer for 9 years now, had a play station, play station 2 and play station 3 but this generation it's been about the Xbox 360.

However my PS3 has been collecting serious dust so after finding my console in an abandoned box. No game besides Heavy Rain has made me want to get it out until now!

I literally cannot wait until tomorrow when my game gets delivered I'm currently on nights at work but waking up especially for this!!!

I ore ordered the Xbox One but if TLOU lives up to my expectations a PS4 might also be on the list

Dunno why I wanted to share this but it's my first post and hopefully not my last

Enjoy TLOU everyone!

cancel your xbox one pre-order Smiley Wink don't support those anti-consumer policies, I have nothing against xbox, but this is just unacceptable...

and there is more to the ps3 than just the last of us and heavy rain, sure it's just what you like, but it has a lot of quality exclusives: littlebigplanet, god of war, uncharted, the last of us, infamous, heavy rain, beyond two souls, gran turismo, ratchet and clank, killzone and more, it's just what you are into of course, but all of them have very good reviews, I really advice you to check some of them out Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 14 (87 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Thanks guys ill defo consider picking up some more titles
Loving the last of us although got put back to chapter 1 with the auto save bug but that's all fixed so its all good
Message 14 of 14 (72 Views)
0 Likes