Jun 23 2013
By: krisk31 First Son 2 posts

You cannot deny the view

2 replies 190 views Edited Jun 23, 2013
First off great game...definitely in my top 3....my question is regarding a conversation that Joel and Ellie had while looking at the giraffes....when Joel asks her if it was everything she ever hope for? I thought This question was asked earlier in the game by Ellie to Joel.... Correct? I think they both gave the same answer...something like you cannot deny the view. The reason I ask is because after noticing this on my first play through I tried to listen for Ellie to ask that same question to Joel on my 2nd play though but I never heard it. Now I am beginning to think I was imagining this question being asked twice in the game. I know it's a stupid question but I need to know I am not losing my mind...or did I just miss it on my second play though.... If I did miss it what part of the game did she ask him.... I was thinking Pittsburg or bills town
Message 1 of 3 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: You cannot deny the view

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

Just after the Musuem and before the Capitol building you have to place a plank accross a gap and walk over it, there you see the capitol building in the distance and Joel asks Ellie: "Well is that everything you hoped for?", Ellie replies: "Juries still out. But man... you cant deny that view"

So I think this is the other scene you are thinking of but it is definately Joel asking the question.

Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: You cannot deny the view

Jun 23, 2013
Yep thx
Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Likes