Jul 28 2013
By: radein24 First Son 20 posts

You know you play too much TLoU when...

[ Edited ]
23 replies 461 views Edited Aug 1, 2013

Last night I has a real odd and slightly awkward dream revolving me, Ellie,and Joel as well it took place a year after where TLoU left off so Meaning it takes place in uncle Tommy's camp but the buildings structure looked like my high school mixed with Tommy's camp.

well anyways I started walking then I realized somebody messing with some stuff in a room filled with wires and generators tearing them off so I walked in asking what was going on but I was attacked from behind and I blacked out but woke back up in the dream by Ellie with Joel next to next to her. when I got back up I realized the alarm going off so then Joel tells me the wires that were being messed with we're the fences electricity defense ( or something similar to that don't exactly recall).

So when we ran back up we notice many bandits attacking several people but then we ran into a room with uncle tommy and about 4 guys and 3 girls preparing to defend themselves while uncle tommy explains what happened and how the rest of the group was able to escape back but Joel then tells me and Ellie to also prepare even though me and she were still young (15).

So we did and we later left the room for the entrance finding At least 6 bodies on the ground then we later find a couple of bandits coming towards us shooting so we end up in a firefight. There was two left a truck with a mounted machine gun came and it was shooting at us so when we went for cover me & Ellie got separated from Joel and Tommy

While running we get surprised by three guys one grabbed Ellie while I shot one then I get hit in the stomach and face but I came back with a punch as well dazing him for a bit and I had a knife with me so I stabbed him killing while Ellie escaped as well killing the last guy, when heading for the entrance we soon found the rest of the survivors safe In a medium size room so when finding out this information we both headed for the entrance to get back to Joel and tommy of course fighting some along the way but once we got there we found tommy wounded and Joel surrounded so me and Ellie shot down several men before I jumped down to take down a few others so then Ellie jumped down and when Joel was taking back tommy to a safer area he patched himself up

while other bandits were coming with the truck still being there then what happens the truck comes even closer so we run with Ellie and Joel separated from me then while killing some other bandits oddly enough the point of view changes to Ellie finding the person responsible for allowing the bandits in so she chases after him when he was going for the rest of the survivors when I saw her running towards him I ran after her and caught up with her we heard gunshots and screams we reached the room where they were held up and we found him torturing and hurting them while slightly groping women and girls so when he found out we reached there he shot a woman and her child so when I ran after him he shot my arm and scraped my leg so i dropped down and just when he was about to hit me with a blade Ellie shoots his hand disarming him but he pulls out his gun about to shoot Ellie but I picked up his weapon and stabbed him killing him then Joel comes in telling us it's over so then we walk out the room everyone one trying to get back to their homes/room/ tent things and it ended with a conversation between Ellie and me.

Sorry for being so detailed and long it probably bored you

Message 1 of 24 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Re: Odd Dream related to the last of us

Jul 28, 2013

Tl;Dr

3 sentence summary plz

And also, bro did u just make an account to post this?

Message 2 of 24 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Walls of text... my only weakness.

I suggest you should do paragraphs on the post, OP.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 3 of 24 (442 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Not only was that a wall of text but I think I only see one period in there.

I just can't.

Message 4 of 24 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Guys. I read it.

Here's my summary.

Radein stays with Joel and Ellie at Tommy's camp.
Some guy betrays the entire camp and let's bandits in.

Pew, pew, pew, pew. *Gun Fire*
Ahhhh! Bang, bang. *Shank* *Shiv* *Shakira*

They find the traitor, who from what I read, downed Radein with his gun, but then decides to holster it to kill him off with a knife when he could have easily just shot him again to finish it off.

But nope, Radein takes his knife that dropped on the ground and kills him.

The end.
What is dead may never die.
Message 5 of 24 (419 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jul 28, 2013

FluxDigital wrote:
Guys. I read it.

Here's my summary.

Radein stays with Joel and Ellie at Tommy's camp.
Some guy betrays the entire camp and let's bandits in.

Pew, pew, pew, pew. *Gun Fire*
Ahhhh! Bang, bang. *Shank* *Shiv* *Shakira*

They find the traitor, who from what I read, downed Radein with his gun, but then decides to holster it to kill him off with a knife when he could have easily just shot him again to finish it off.

But nope, Radein takes his knife that dropped on the ground and kills him.

The end.

Ai applaud you for taking one for the team.

Sounds like the traitor made the classic movie villain mistake - "just kill him already!"

Message 6 of 24 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Lmaooo
Message 7 of 24 (393 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 28, 2013
No I was making this account like a week or two ago but I forgot and I just remembered last night and I was bored so i decided to write this since it was so recentand sorry about the wall of text I was tired so I didn't remember to do paragraphs :/ kinds embraced that I wrote this now. (My A+ in English was for nothing)
Message 8 of 24 (369 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for reading it at least I have the weirdest dreams most of them are related to something I did that day
Message 9 of 24 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

radein24 wrote:
No I was making this account like a week or two ago but I forgot and I just remembered last night and I was bored so i decided to write this since it was so recentand sorry about the wall of text I was tired so I didn't remember to do paragraphs :/ kinds embraced that I wrote this now. (My A+ in English was for nothing)

You can still redeem yourself, click the little dropdown next to the opening post that says "Options" and select "Edit post". Then people may actually get to read the post without effort. Smiley Happy

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 10 of 24 (357 Views)