Fight Me! If you Dare! - kill 200 infected or hunters without a proper weapon.
Nature boy - complete game on easy
Master Survivor- Complete game on medium
Chuck Norris Fater - Complete game on ahrd
Zombies? you mean my punchbags? - kill 1000 infected (if possible)
Someone needs a first aid kit! - Kill 1000 hunters (if possible)
The Gun God - own every gun
Guns are for **bleep**! - complete the game without using the gun (doesn't count the parts where you have to use a gun)
You better run! - Win 10 games
Come at me bro!- Win 25 games
AWWWW YEEEAAA - win 50 games
Can't touch this! - win 100 games
Who taught baby to fight? - Kill 10 players in a life
You're dead! - play on zombie team 50 times
Meatbags! - play as humans 50 times
I could think of alot more tbh
Can't touch this: Survive your first encounter with runners without taking any damage.
The Last of Them: Survive the hunter ambush.
Can I axe you something?: Kill 20 enemies with an axe.
Hunt the hunters: Kill 20 hunter's with the bow.
This is really fun to do. Good thread
X-Ray Specs (Bronze): Activate Listen Mode for the first time.
Look Ma! No Ears! (Gold): Do not activate Listen Mode once during a full playthrough.
Deadbeat (Bronze): Ellie gets killed.
Alcoholic (Bronze): Pick up and use 30 glass bottles.
Sightseer (Silver): View 15 interactive objects in one playthrough.
Historian (Bronze): Educate Ellie on the past 5 times.
Fungicide (Gold): Eliminate all infected in an area.
Genocide (Silver): Eliminate all survivors/hunters in one area.
Handyman (Bronze): Beat down 10 enemies.
Quick Thinker (Bronze): Craft improvised weaponry 10 times during a fight.
Kind-hearted (Bronze): Assist a random civilian.
Merciful (Bronze): Let a defeated enemy go.
Things you can't un-see (Bronze): Have Ellie bear witness to 5 executions.
Haha D, I know. I was just putting ones you might actually see. I doubt they'd put ours in, regardless of how funny they were. Can you remember a couple off the top of your head? Or link the thread in general?
Look ma! No ears!
Vincent van Gough
Thropies I like:
- very difficult and insane ones, like: don't die even once in the story or finish the game without using guns (except for probably some set piece moments where you have to)
- very entertaining and relaxing ones: search for collectibles and stuff
- challenging ones: speedruns or special requirements for certain areas in the game, things that require you to plan your strategy very carefully and think hard, so trophies like: complete chapter [insert number] in [insert number] minutes or complete chapter [insert number] without getting spotted
Thropies I dislike:
- grinding thropies you will get anyway just by playing as long as you need, for instance: kill 50 hunters or 50 infected or whatever, I hate such thropies
- storyrelated thropies you'll jumt bump into anyway