1642 posts

Re: Your gender and skin change?

Jun 12, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

Sure you look exactly like him, hence why you're posting pics to prove it.

http://www.oxmonline.com/files/u12/step5_extramile.jpg

Not that it's anything to be proud of, ew. 

The difference is I'm actually muscular, and tbh, I look more like Baird, but act like Marcus...Or Marcus acts like me, I dunno, I live in a fantasy world, Jim, not in real life. Sometimes things just get hard....THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Hahahahaahaa

Yep you sound really muscular. Please write more about how you look online as if it is impressing anyone. 

Have you seen mah beech bhal? Itz uhbout dis beeg ahnd ovur dere! Hows that?

fgj

HAHAHAHAHA!

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 31 of 59 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

Wut da **** u guys talkin about. Anyways I'm sorta depressed on what the devs decided to do. I live for customizing my character to my liking. *sigh*

Maybe DLC? It would be cool if u could some sort of customized character, maybe for ur first life or something, that way u won't wanna die lol.

Edit: language

U--J

Message 32 of 59 (268 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13737 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I don't know. This thread went to hell and I can't read it anymore.

Anyway the topic

I asked someone who has the game.

You cannot select character, you respawn randomly as a new character each time.

Message 33 of 59 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I don't know. This thread went to hell and I can't read it anymore.

Anyway the topic

I asked someone who has the game.

You cannot select character, you respawn randomly as a new character each time.

because you are simply 1 or 20 reinforcements. makes perfect sense to me. Not directing this at you in any way Aur.

I dont know what happened to this thread either lol. But, not being able to choose your character is not a big mystery. it fits well with the meta game aspect.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 34 of 59 (243 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Dats some donkey poop. The one time it looks like we're finally getting a female custom, ND just gives a big middle finger and a

Message 35 of 59 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4934 posts

Jun 12, 2013
So the customization headpieces and whatever else you can customize just switches to a different gender/skin color?
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 36 of 59 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

This is ridiculous. After all the comments and threads asking to let people CHOOSE to play as a girl, and asking for better customization, we get a game with NOTHING BUT HATS and crap and can't choose ANYTHING ELSE ? Are you fricken kidding me ND ? Prepare your first patch right now, and good luck with the forums once everyone has the game and realizes this. If you thought people were **bleep** about customization and not being able to choose a girl in UC3, you just wait, seriously. Putting the option in there, and practically taunting people by removing all elements of choice ? "Hey everyone we added women to the MP, have fun playing customization lottery ! Hope you get a girl. Oh, nope sorry, you get "black guy" LOLOL enjoy our multiplayer. Look forward to BUYING unlockable choices as paid crap later LOLOL."

I don't even know what to say to this. Someone make a new thread where the first 3 pages aren't off topic things ND will never bother to read. If enough people say something, maybe just maybe they will actually patch and fix this.

Message 37 of 59 (188 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4934 posts

Jun 12, 2013
^ Then don't play it.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 38 of 59 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^ Then don't play it.

Yeah, just disregard an entire mode of the game you were looking forwad to, because of a few confusingly daft ideas that I couldn't imagine being present after so many people wanted better choices. It's like giving you a great meal and then sneezing on it. They're holding my money, I'm sitting there thinking "why would someone do this ?" and you're saying "just eat AROUND the sneeze bits."

Message 39 of 59 (176 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 12, 2013

xKITTY_GOT_WETx wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^ Then don't play it.

Yeah, just disregard an entire mode of the game you were looking forwad to, because of a few confusingly daft ideas that I couldn't imagine being present after so many people wanted better choices. It's like giving you a great meal and then sneezing on it. They're holding my money, I'm sitting there thinking "why would someone do this ?" and you're saying "just eat AROUND the sneeze bits."

I'm pretty sure they want you to feel as if you're one of the people dying from the group, not just a respawn.

Regardless, it's not that big of a deal.

sig.png

Message 40 of 59 (171 Views)