Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 24 2014
By: billyKiddo_18 First Son 3 posts

a little help here ??

1 replies 92 views Edited Mar 24, 2014

okay how do you do guys, i hope you're all well, today i wanted to ask a few questions from you guys, which are an advanced players, so here's what :

" i was playing hard right now, i completed 2 easy mode, and one 47% normal, from normal mode i have learnt that pittsburgh water basement hotel has a bloater and few stalkers on it, this is where i was actually about to play "

but i was kinda scary thinking that there would be bloater chasing you around in a tight dark basement, with there also be a stalker, scratching your face, and hold you onto wall where you have to press square over and over again, meanwhile while you pressing that button, the bloater is coming closer to you.. 

i did some browsing about that, you know information right now is critical xD .. i heard people were saying that basement bloater is the hardest one, and after about 30 minutes for browsing and youtube, i wanna verify those at this forum.. plz bear with me :smileyvery-happy:

1. people were saying that there wouldnt be single infected until you juice up that generator? is it real?

2. where would bloater possibly come from? there are bunch of ideas, i was confused?

3. here comes the important one, i heard people are saying " dont run straight to exit keycard door or you will get biggest suprise " .. what does this mean, are we going to meet bloater there? if so we're finished, with stalker chasing and bloater guarding the door, joel will get his jaws ripped.. so i wanna ask if its true or not?? 

thank you guys for the cooperation, for the information, and your kind heart to answer honestly, thank you very much, and i hope the best of luck for you xD :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: a little help here ??

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2014

billyKiddo_18 wrote:

okay how do you do guys, i hope you're all well, today i wanted to ask a few questions from you guys, which are an advanced players, so here's what :

" i was playing hard right now, i completed 2 easy mode, and one 47% normal, from normal mode i have learnt that pittsburgh water basement hotel has a bloater and few stalkers on it, this is where i was actually about to play "

but i was kinda scary thinking that there would be bloater chasing you around in a tight dark basement, with there also be a stalker, scratching your face, and hold you onto wall where you have to press square over and over again, meanwhile while you pressing that button, the bloater is coming closer to you.. 

i did some browsing about that, you know information right now is critical xD .. i heard people were saying that basement bloater is the hardest one, and after about 30 minutes for browsing and youtube, i wanna verify those at this forum.. plz bear with me :smileyvery-happy:

1. people were saying that there wouldnt be single infected until you juice up that generator? is it real?

2. where would bloater possibly come from? there are bunch of ideas, i was confused?

3. here comes the important one, i heard people are saying " dont run straight to exit keycard door or you will get biggest suprise " .. what does this mean, are we going to meet bloater there? if so we're finished, with stalker chasing and bloater guarding the door, joel will get his jaws ripped.. so i wanna ask if its true or not?? 

thank you guys for the cooperation, for the information, and your kind heart to answer honestly, thank you very much, and i hope the best of luck for you xD :smileyhappy:

I dunno about hard mode, but Survivor is like so:

1. If you boot up the generator first, you will be attacked while doing so before it can be powered up. You will then have to kill everything before you can get it going again or risk doing it whilst being stalked. If you go to exit door first, inspect it, then get the keycard, and do the generator last, you can power it up and then they will swarm.

2. Has been random for me on every playthrough. Sometimes he has been between me and the exit corridor.. I had to turn back and drop down into the water and lead him away.

3. I think the surprise they mean is that one of the Stalker's attack strategies (if you can call it that) is to wait behind a corner and as you go running through, if you don't inspect behind it first they have a surprise attack that takes quite a huge chunk of your health and leaves you vulnerable. It makes it very difficult when you need to run away fast but have to be cautius around every bend.

Some tips would be to watch as you run past rooms too. They can come running out after you and some can catch up to you and inflict damage. Shotgun is your best friend down there. Sewers is one of the hardest parts of the game on Survival, but it can be done without killing anything and taking 0 damage so it's far from impossible.

___________________________________________________________________________________
PSN - ArctiC_HazE--

UK player, terrible connection, but add me if you wanna play.
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)
0 Likes