Jun 22 2013
By: Pryboy Monster Hunter 33 posts

any Last of Us multiplayer fans here please read:

5 replies 198 views Edited Jun 22, 2013

Hey guys,

Would any of you be interested in a tournament using either game mode or both?  If so, please stop by www.elitebattlezone.com and post in the general discussion thread asking them to do it.  The owners of EBZ said that if they get 100 people responding or posting about a mp tourny that they will create one.  They also said anyone willing to help create or design the tournament and rules are welcome to requeat a staff position.  If you love this game as much as I do, stop by and show your support.

Message 1 of 6 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Re: any Last of Us multiplayer fans here please read:

Jun 22, 2013

No.

Message 2 of 6 (173 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

Jun 22, 2013
No thanks. I don't play MP. I also think tournaments for games are stupid and promote the "MLG" mindset where the "MLG" players are better at everything in the world and deserve respect and money.

Source: I've known some.

Message 3 of 6 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 22, 2013

It's ridiculous how much some of them get paid. If I had a chance to do some tourney's though, I would. I'm confident enough in my game.

Message 4 of 6 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jun 22, 2013

it really is crazy how people get paid for this stuff, I used to compete in some tournaments before, and man those people are crazy good. Playing so much trying to train for tournaments literally ruins the games, which is why I never compete anymore

Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 22, 2013

They have my support. If other people start supporting it, nothing wrong with tournaments, makes the community more active.

Someone could always host a tournament here, just some random player on these fourms, maybe has prizes, maybe not. I'd throw in a $20 PSN code if anyone ever wants to do it.

Message 6 of 6 (127 Views)
0 Likes