Highlighted
Apr 21 2013
By: rickyEfs_97 Hekseville Citizen 391 posts

asdf fdsa

8 replies 365 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

Now that I've called your attention I ask why. Why did this forum and its members have become (I'm including myself) so irreverent. I'm enjoying it, but it is nasty.

I hate being bipolar, it's awesome!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 1 of 9 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: asdf fdsa

Apr 21, 2013
I was expecting this to happen after the game is released... Well I'm probably gonna be less active on these forums for awhile.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 2 of 9 (360 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 21, 2013

This was a warm-up of what's comming, my attempt to demonstrate that we need to stop being such a childish community and return to our mature way of thinking, although I reckon this wasn't the best option to do so.

Message 3 of 9 (352 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Yep, I think the same thing, made a thread about it too. But whatever happens happens. We still have all the dependable forumers still attending here so we have honest and reliable opinions. 

We can't really stop new-comers from being immature, we just have to deal with it. As long you guys keep coming here so will I. 

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 4 of 9 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 21, 2013
You are aware there's already a thread about this?
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Message 5 of 9 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Apr 21, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

No, I wasn't. I don't know if you'd notice but I haven't been here so much in the last days.

Message 6 of 9 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 21, 2013

rickyEfs_97 wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

No, I wasn't. I don't know if you'd notice but I haven't been here so much in the last days.

Apologies than,but still I don't think Nate's thread is on the second page yet.

Message 7 of 9 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Listen guys. It's not the end of the world. It's just a forum. We've talked about the game all we could and we've speculated all we can speculate about. There hasn't been any news so that's why the forum feels dead. Don't worry though. When there's new news we'll have new stuff to talk about and new stuff to speculate about (and hopefully nothing to complain about)

So relax. Stop making (WHATS HAPPENED TO US! ITS OVER!) forums. It's not that serious.
Message 8 of 9 (326 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

themarcshark223 wrote:
Listen guys. It's not the end of the world. It's just a forum. We've talked about the game all we could and we've speculated all we can speculate about. There hasn't been any news so that's why the forum feels dead. Don't worry though. When there's new news we'll have new stuff to talk about and new stuff to speculate about (and hopefully nothing to complain about)

So relax. Stop making (WHATS HAPPENED TO US! ITS OVER!) forums. It's not that serious.

Bioshock Infinite forum even before it was released not many people made pointless threads and all we got were trailers that just made us more hyped for the game. Everyone was talking about theories of specific characters in such,honestly if you want to keep the forum undead start doing things like Nate does.

Message 9 of 9 (307 Views)
0 Likes