Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
746 posts

Re: **bleep** there isn't even a hoard mode?

Jun 3, 2013

murphdawg1 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

That's a ****ing given for a game like this and it doesn't have it for MP? :smileyfrustrated:

I guess the speculations were wrong about having to roam around and trying to survive? Just gonna have to wait for Day Z to come for consoles then. :smileyindifferent:

Meh fighting AI is what the campaign is for when I play online I like facing other people.

I don't if I have to play against disgusting tryhards like Uncharted 3.

Message 11 of 29 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

There's still a slight chance there might be more MP modes coming with a Day 1 patch which ND did on purpose so reviewers can't spoil them to the puplic...who knows.

Edit: Or they will be new modes with the season pass like co-op shade survival and Adv. Fort in UC3.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 12 of 29 (191 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Actually in supply raid it might introduce raids from infected so this could somewhat be a horde mode.

Message 13 of 29 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jun 3, 2013
How awesome would it be if there was a competitive mode but with infected roaming the maps? Then you'd really to play smart
Message 14 of 29 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 3, 2013
A hoard mode would be fun but I don't think it would make a lot of sense in this world where the ammo is supposed to be scarce.
Message 15 of 29 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2885 posts

Jun 3, 2013

cvbxsta wrote:
There's definitely a coop mode. On the box, it says 2-8 players online and so far multiplayer has only been 4v4 (8).

Well 1v1 could count as 2 people.

Message 16 of 29 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2885 posts

Jun 3, 2013

D1renegade wrote:
A hoard mode would be fun but I don't think it would make a lot of sense in this world where the ammo is supposed to be scarce.

Well it's a video game and is just suppose to be a MP mode, who cares about realism.

Message 17 of 29 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jun 3, 2013

@cvbxsta that's exactly what's happening in the mode supply raid. Just don't know the full details.

Message 18 of 29 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 3, 2013

D-Squad3 wrote:

D1renegade wrote:

Well it's a video game and is just suppose to be a MP mode, who cares about realism.

Its not so much about realism as it is about fitting the theme.  The way the MP is now with the limited ammo fits the theme of the single player world.  If you want a hoard mode i feel like you would need to have hundreds of rounds of ammo to take out the infected.  Now I've been in a SP blackout so I don't know how durable the infected are but I imagine you would want to have a gun to take them out. So with waves and waves of these things coming at you in a hoard mode you would need a lot of ammo that just isn't available in their world.

Message 19 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I hope there are some clickers in these modes and they attack you if you sit there and camp all day. lol

Message 20 of 29 (118 Views)
0 Likes