Reply
Feb 16 2014
By: svr2010isthebest First Son 1 posts
Offline

bring a sequal to the last of us

11 replies 148 views Edited Feb 16, 2014

This game is so good and so detailed that I connected to Joel and ellie like I knew them I was sad to see the game end I need a sequal this game is so **bleep** powerful!

Message 1 of 12 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/16/2014
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 16, 2014

With as many sales that their getting with the DLC and TLOU... They're likely to make another game with both these characters, or a similar type of game. One can only hope though. So it's either spam their emails saying, "MAKE ANOTHER." Or buy as many copies as possible Smiley Tongue.

Message 2 of 12 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/12/2014
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 16, 2014

agreed i think there is more to come, they get closer even adopt ellie, maybe an all out fight with FireFlies, kidnapping her, Joel goes bezerk and with his brother hes going after them encoutering another factions, a child army etc.

Sometimes you must Fight back.
To turn from Prey into Hunter, you must shut down your emotions and do the right thing....Survival of the Fittest..Kill or be killed...Eat or be Eaten...
Message 3 of 12 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/25/2013
Offline
11 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 16, 2014

I really hope they don't carry one with Joel and Ellie's story. They ended it perfectly, it's up to our imagination what happens through the rest of their lives. I wouldn't want ND to ruin this perfect (or close enough to it) story.

 

By all means though if Naughty Dog want to show other suvivors stories then I'm all for it.

Message 4 of 12 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 16, 2014
Ellie + Joel story gotta go on!
Message 5 of 12 (129 Views)
First Son
Registered: 02/07/2014
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 16, 2014

 


T4KShadow wrote:

I really hope they don't carry one with Joel and Ellie's story. They ended it perfectly, it's up to our imagination what happens through the rest of their lives. I wouldn't want ND to ruin this perfect (or close enough to it) story.

 

By all means though if Naughty Dog want to show other suvivors stories then I'm all for it.


Don't understand this.

 

Nothing is perfect, not even TLoU or its ending. To act like something can never be improved or expanded on is misguided, IMO.

Check out my gaming channel!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCakesofPain
Message 6 of 12 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 16, 2014
^ I don't get it either. Why people don't want more J and E is really beyond me... Can you name a better duo?
Message 7 of 12 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/26/2013
Offline
137 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 17, 2014

How the **bleep** was that 'ending it perfectly'? It was pretty much the exact same as Halo 2's ending.....

Message 8 of 12 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3482 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 17, 2014

conquerator3 wrote:
^ I don't get it either. Why people don't want more J and E is really beyond me... Can you name a better duo?

nate and elena Smiley Happy

 

but that's personal preference, I like both duo's, I personally don't  want a sequel, I don't think there is enough to explore anymore, sure you can make a story about what happens next, but there would be no room for character development anymore if you ask me, I hope they just decide to make more story DLC (I know they said they won't), but a sequel is not necessary for me...

Message 9 of 12 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/16/2014
Offline
40 posts
 

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 17, 2014

Matthijs_17 wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:
^ I don't get it either. Why people don't want more J and E is really beyond me... Can you name a better duo?

nate and elena Smiley Happy

 

but that's personal preference, I like both duo's, I personally don't  want a sequel, I don't think there is enough to explore anymore, sure you can make a story about what happens next, but there would be no room for character development anymore if you ask me, I hope they just decide to make more story DLC (I know they said they won't), but a sequel is not necessary for me...


You know how they skipped twenty years of Joels life up to when he met Ellie, whom when he does meet her, he's in his late 40's? Well, the could do a DLC/Sequel about the twenty years of his life that had gone by.

Message 10 of 12 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes