Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 17, 2014

MASTA-GOD_GAWD wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:
^ I don't get it either. Why people don't want more J and E is really beyond me... Can you name a better duo?

nate and elena :smileyhappy:

but that's personal preference, I like both duo's, I personally don't  want a sequel, I don't think there is enough to explore anymore, sure you can make a story about what happens next, but there would be no room for character development anymore if you ask me, I hope they just decide to make more story DLC (I know they said they won't), but a sequel is not necessary for me...

You know how they skipped twenty years of Joels life up to when he met Ellie, whom when he does meet her, he's in his late 40's? Well, the could do a DLC/Sequel about the twenty years of his life that had gone by.

but would you want that? sure you can explore other time periods of Joels and/or Ellies lifes, but what is the point, a sequel has to be something big, something completely new, something unexpected, and I just don't think that is possible in this setting, sure you are allowed to have a different opinion :smileyhappy:

Message 11 of 12 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Re: bring a sequal to the last of us

Feb 17, 2014
Oh it can be big again. It's ND ;D
Message 12 of 12 (24 Views)
0 Likes