Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: co-op sucks, if no multiplayer i wont buy

Mar 27, 2013

Glad we have resonable fans like this. Makes the world all the better. 

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 11 of 51 (465 Views)
PlayStation MVP
33045 posts

Mar 28, 2013

people who put multiplayer above single player in games such as this disgust me. :smileyfrustrated:

Message 12 of 51 (446 Views)
Naughty Host
9420 posts

Mar 28, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

people who put multiplayer above single player in games such as this disgust me. :smileyfrustrated:

But a good multiplayer means more longevity. In any case, basing this game solely off multiplayer is ridiculous.

Message 13 of 51 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2608 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

People, people...

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 14 of 51 (440 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

co-op is dumb, who wants to kill contless computer AI, boring. Please have multiplayer not co op

:smileyvery-happy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 51 (425 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29239 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I hope there is a co-op mode. I think that is fun. I enjoy playing with friends. Given Uncharted has had that mode in it's multiplayer I wouldn't be surprised it's one of the multiplayer options. 

Message 16 of 51 (392 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4934 posts

Mar 29, 2013
I think this is a troll attempt
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 17 of 51 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I think this is a troll attempt

You think so? :smileytongue:

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 18 of 51 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13687 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

Multiplayer is above Single Player now, people have finally come to realise that once they are done with the single player they are left with shelfware.

As much as I love The first few Resident Evil games, they are definately shelfware. So are the latter ones though because Capcom keep getting MP wrong when it's not even that hard to get it right.

All they had to do was get the creature control right for RE6... and you could have had epic 4v4 battles. But no.. Of course they didn't follow any trend, tried to innovate and utterly failed.

This game has creatures. It has humans, I'd expect multiplayer, and I'd expect it to be a high standard, I've seen it done to a high standard by Bioware and Violition, so why wouldn't I expect it to be awesome If it's already been done awesomely before? Some may argue that the two I mentioned had a much harder task too considering they weren't just braindead creatures, they were Alien with very specific movement animations.

Regardless. I have PSN. I have online. I expect it to be utilized and not wasted by developers. I know once I finish TLOU's story, It's game over, I'm going to need MP and I'm going to need it to be good to prevent me from trading it.

I fully expect co-op and versus. Without those it may just end up used in someoen elses hands.

Honestly, I'm starting to believe the MP whatever it is, is absolutely shocking and appalling. I mean, where is it? Is it really that bad not to be shown? Are they ashamed of it?

Message 19 of 51 (220 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29239 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Multiplayer is above Single Player now, people have finally come to realise that once they are done with the single player they are left with shelfware.

Speak for yourself. Lots of users enjoy a single player campaign. Multiplayer games are pretty much reskinned versions of the same game. Sure there are a lot of gamers who enjoy it but please don't sacrifice the quality of the campaign for the multiplayer version of the game.

I recently purchased Tomb Raider and it sure wasn't to play the multiplayer component of the game. 

I will say I do enjoy the ability to play a single player campaign co-op. Resident Evil games are typical of that and I enjoy playing with a friend.

Message 20 of 51 (206 Views)
0 Likes