May 20 2014
By: CrOSsFire1984 First Son 5 posts

do we need a sequel ??

8 replies 236 views Edited May 20, 2014

sometimes i find it very hard to give this game justice when i describe it to some one, i love the ending just the way it is, leave it.
if naughty dog intends to make a sequel they should do so by presenting a new story with a new protagonist. the same apocalictic world but with a new pair of eyes with an epic conclusive ending, there are a lot of story to be told in the world they created a lot of pain and suffering that could be shared and explored Joel & Elli is just but a single one of them, Naughty Dog should look on the horizon and explore the endless possibilities, and maybe just maybe they could put a scene or two were they encountered Joel or Elli with out noticing them, that would defiantly give me gossbumbs, they might as well present a story of one of the reguer thugs that Jole & Elli are continuously fighting threw out the game as to see there perspective and how they become the way they are.
all i'm saying just leave Joel & Elli to us let every gamer wounder , doubt , think , wright and inspire to what could acually have happened to these two let more fan artist make more art let writhers wright let wonders wonder.

thank you Naughty Dog for all you have given us, and awaiting your new projects ..

Message 1 of 9 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Re: do we need a sequel ??

May 20, 2014

Of course we need one. Screw Ellie and Joel, we need to know what Bill is up to.

And also, what the Fireflies will be doing after Joel did what he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 2 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

May 20, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

Of course we need one. Screw Ellie and Joel, we need to know what Bill is up to.

And also, what the Fireflies will be doing after Joel did what he did.

Screw Joel and Ellie but then you want to know how the Fireflies will attempt to **bleep** Joel up? Makes sense.

Message 3 of 9 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

May 20, 2014

Well, the statement "Screw Joel" is quite accurate if the Fireflies attempt to kill him. Therefore, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 4 of 9 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

May 21, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

Well, the statement "Screw Joel" is quite accurate if the Fireflies attempt to kill him. Therefore, yes.

That's not what you said.

Message 5 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 21, 2014
Regarding the Fireflies, i believe that Joel almost wiped them out, and Marline said there's not a lot of them to begin with, also the military are hunting them down.
So it wont make for an interesting plot as a sequel..
Message 6 of 9 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3698 posts

May 21, 2014

Of course we need a sequel!

Message 7 of 9 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 21, 2014
Read the article Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 9 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

May 21, 2014

I think its just me because this game is so highly regarded but I just can't get into it. I'm where you have to escape from the high school with Ellie and Bill. I don't know how far I am into the game but its just ok so far to me. If they made a sequel I probably wouldn't even try it. Blasphemy I know. I'm just not that into creeping around and getting my **bleep** kicked by clickers. I'm more of a Left 4 Dead zombie game kind of person. Now there is a game I wish was on PlayStation.

Message 9 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes