Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2014
By: jiggywiggy1965 First Son 4 posts

missing tutorials

6 replies 111 views Edited Feb 16, 2014

Continued with Last of Us, after installing the update first. I noticed that some of the tutorials that were previously unlocked during the game have gone. I used to have more of them, like the one on how to use the ladder. I'm at about 50% of playing the game. Is that suppose to happen? Does it perhaps only list the unlocked tutorials that are need while continuing the game? The first time I had to use the ladder for example I unlocked the ladder tutorial. I suppose that one isn't needed later on when there perhaps aren't any ladders needed. Or did the update delete some of the unlocked tutorials?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Re: missing tutorials

Feb 16, 2014
The update had some definite negative impacts on pre existing saves. I'm almost through a new play through, post 1.06 and all the tutorials seem to be accounted for.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 16, 2014

Thought so. Been looking for some screenshots or texts of all unlocked tutorials in strategy guides and stuff like that. So far unsuccessful. Don't suppose you (or anyone else) is able to make screenshots of all unlocked tutorials?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Feb 16, 2014
I can give you my list from in game:

Survival Strategies
Hide-N-Seek
Survival Tactics
Movement
Fight or Flight
Weapon Slotting
Molotov
Ladders and Planks
Melee Upgrade
Bricks-N-Bottles
Shiv
Taking Hostages
Health Kit
Bomb
Smoke Bomb
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11069 posts

Feb 17, 2014

jiggywiggy1965 wrote:

Continued with Last of Us, after installing the update first. I noticed that some of the tutorials that were previously unlocked during the game have gone. I used to have more of them, like the one on how to use the ladder. I'm at about 50% of playing the game. Is that suppose to happen? Does it perhaps only list the unlocked tutorials that are need while continuing the game? The first time I had to use the ladder for example I unlocked the ladder tutorial. I suppose that one isn't needed later on when there perhaps aren't any ladders needed. Or did the update delete some of the unlocked tutorials?

I believe you have to turn those things on manually by pressing start. I may be wrong though.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Feb 17, 2014
They unlock in the tutorial section whether they are turned on or off.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Some of them appeared as you progressed into the game. By the looks of it I got the ones that unlock turing the tutorial section, but am missing the ones that unlocked later on. Like the one on ladders or taking someone hostage, which appeared in a later chapter.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (47 Views)
0 Likes