Jul 08 2013
By: csmith226 Splicer 53 posts

most memorable

23 replies 552 views Edited Jul 8, 2013

what was your most memorable part of the game?? something that stuck out in your mind either being heartwarming, sad, scary etc... for me it was close between when sarah died (knew something would happen to her but the way it went down was heartbreaking), ellies interactions with david (really creepy then when she kills him, her and joel have a special moment), or the surgery room (i was so angry i opened the door and yelled out loud "stay away from her!!!" then proceeded to explode his face with a shotgun before he was done speaking). i have to give it to the surgery room tho i was pretty surprised howmany emotions were going through my head at the time....

Message 1 of 24 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Re: most memorable

Jul 8, 2013

Ellie chiding Joel to walk throughout the whole University scene. In fact I'm trying to make some funny 1 hour video of Ellie doing just that Smiley Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 2 of 24 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13545 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Spoiler
I'd have to say the scene where Tess is killed. I figured she'd be along for the whole story and when she was gunned down, I had to crack open a beer in her honor.
Message 3 of 24 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I love Ellie's reaction and awe of the Giraffes. That was well done.

I also love it when Ellie tells David her name. "Ellie, tell them Ellie is the name of the little girl..that broke your **bleep** finger" LOL I loved that.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 4 of 24 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Can I reply the whole game xD Seriously this game is making history!

But if I have to choose I'd probably pick when Ellie turns Davids face into a smoothie, and Joel comforts her afterwards, telling her it's going to be alright, looking her into her eyes, calling her, his babygirl... Strong emotions were flying through my head in that scene, never gonna forget it....

Message 5 of 24 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jul 9, 2013

ya i wanna say the whole game also... Smiley Sad oh well haha but i played the david part again last night (4th time playthrough) and i have to say the more i think about it thats my most memorable instead of the surgery because it still has the same emotional effect every time

Message 6 of 24 (438 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013
SPOLIER: i found the bit where we play as Ellie in Winter most emotive, where it's in the middle of that snow storm and we only had a knife. I stealth killed one person and got a gun with one bullet. Needless to say it was no help! Very good part that as it's so dramatic.
Message 7 of 24 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jul 9, 2013

-The Opening

-Ellie vs David

-Hotel Basement

Message 8 of 24 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

A lot. Especially the winter part of the game... gd**n son lol. To be more specific, when Ellie met David. I was surprised how Ellie and David seem to kind of get along with each other.. From the very moment they met, I kept telling to myself "Okay, s**ts about to get down between them by now.. nope? okay maybe a bit later.." over and over..

Then that bonfire scene happened. Wow. The tension between them couldn't be unveiled to us any better than to what ND did on that scene. Jesus. It was something i've never experience in any game i've played. I knew from the start David was up to something and a villain to ellie, but I was still surprised how it all unfolded (like i nver saw it coming at all).

Another: Is when Ellie bit David, then she was thrown into table to be butchered (or raped). Then Ellie grabbed the cleaver and struck it to davids assistant. I was like "F yeah! that's my girl!." lol And she was able to break free. That was epic.

So was Ellie stabbing david's face multiple times. i'm like "Oh d**n!... Ellie that is enough...(sad face)" Few secs after, I understood why Ellie had done it.

Joel calling Ellie "baby girl" the first time struck me too. That is what Joel called Sarah when she was dying on his arms.

Ellie staring on that deer wall engravement in utah was a great moment too. You can tell she remembered it was a deer she was hunting that started all that David encounter.

+============================================================+
Message 9 of 24 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jul 9, 2013
The University struck me as my favorite section for some reason
Message 10 of 24 (368 Views)
0 Likes