Reply
Jun 04 2013
By: JAY-Z-75 Splicer 40 posts
Offline

multiplayer compare to.......

10 replies 182 views Edited Jun 4, 2013

who thinks the multiplayer is a spin off to max payne 3 multiplayer it does look similar what do you think

Message 1 of 11 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5547 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013
Nah not really. The ammo is much more limited and you don't get given magical perks, you have to craft stuff from what you scavenge.
Message 2 of 11 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/14/2013
Offline
346 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013

It looks a little bit like it, But it will feel a lot different.

Message 3 of 11 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013

I'm not seeing the resembalance tbh :3

sub sig


sig url -

Message 4 of 11 (166 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/14/2013
Offline
346 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013

Then you have not played max payne 3 multiplayer before.

Message 5 of 11 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013
I see a resemblance, and I haven't played Max Payne 3. I think it's just the movement that makes it look like Max Payne.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 6 of 11 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013

Cookieter wrote:

Then you have not played max payne 3 multiplayer before.


im not normally one to go at of my way to prove a point but give me  5 mins

sub sig


sig url -

Message 7 of 11 (141 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

Cookieter wrote:

Then you have not played max payne 3 multiplayer before.


im not normally one to go at of my way to prove a point but give me  5 mins


My PSN Name used on MP3 = Royal_Sublime , played it a ton and was always getting shout outs from R* faced them plenty of times and actually got a friend request from 2 of the max payne 3 devs!

DSCF2995.JPG

 

 

Link to page of shout out :http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/35301/max-payne-3-social-club-multiplayer-events-recap...

Royal.jpg

 

go on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYkdNSljAw&feature=player_embedded#! and youll see scoreboard 2:02:20 where i clearly owned and 2:13:41 before he crashes showing im top of my team agauin.

sub sig


sig url -

Message 8 of 11 (126 Views)
First Son
Registered: 06/04/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

Cookieter wrote:

Then you have not played max payne 3 multiplayer before.


im not normally one to go at of my way to prove a point but give me  5 mins


My PSN Name used on MP3 = Royal_Sublime , played it a ton and was always getting shout outs from R* faced them plenty of times and actually got a friend request from 2 of the max payne 3 devs!

 

 

 

Link to page of shout out :http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/35301/max-payne-3-social-club-multiplayer-events-recap...

 

 

go on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYkdNSljAw&feature=player_embedded#! and youll see scoreboard 2:02:20 where i clearly owned and 2:13:41 before he crashes showing im top of my team agauin.


in MY opinion they don't look the same *logged on royal for further proof" Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/14/2013
Offline
346 posts
 

Re: multiplayer compare to.......

Jun 4, 2013

Lol, Okay.

Message 10 of 11 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes