Jul 31 2013
By: michupichu_007 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

number appearing in upper right corner...

3 replies 140 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

I'm playing the last of us right now . I'm with Ellie in a apartment, Tees came to join us and she went in a corner of a room next to the one I was in and look into a window. A triangle appeared to show that I could have an interaction with her, has I pressed the triangle, the number ``100`` appeared in a black box in the right upper corner of the screen. I didn't have time to read completely what it was and when I restarted the sequence to know what had happen, it didn't appear anymore. I've look on Google and in the digital instruction manual but so far nothing... Please does anyone knows what it means??? It doesn't prevent me of playing the game but it ``tickles`` my curiosity...

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 4 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: number appearing in upper right corner...

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

It is the in-game money, which is received by completing certain things like "Shiv 10 people" among with more 'challenges'. You can use it to unlock concept art, skins and other stuff in the ingame menu -> Bonuses.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 2 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 31, 2013

thanks dude, I didn't find a bit of info on that subject over the net. I did you find out about this? is it told in the digital instruction manual or did you just happen to figure it out by yourself???

Message 3 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 31, 2013

michupichu_007 wrote:

thanks dude, I didn't find a bit of info on that subject over the net. I did you find out about this? is it told in the digital instruction manual or did you just happen to figure it out by yourself???

Yeah, I figured it out myself after a while. I had checked the Bonuses menu after playing some playthroughs and there was a cash counter plus prices for the unlocked things.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 4 of 4 (127 Views)
0 Likes