Sep 02 2013
By: AL-MAJHOOL First Son 8 posts

optional conversation trophy glitch 35/37

[ Edited ]
5 replies 755 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

i'm only missing this trophy, i did all the 37 conversations couple times with diffrent techniques but nothing change. it says that i only got 35/37 Smiley Sad, can someone help plz?

Message 1 of 6 (755 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Re: optional conversation trophy glitch 35/37

Sep 2, 2013

This happened to me too, and I'm going to try and explain to you how I got it.

I, just like you, also listened to the 37 conversations, but it said that I had only listened to 35. I didn't pay too much attention to that as I thought that I didn't actually listened to all of them.

Here is the funny thing though, I continued the NEW GAME PLUS after I previously beat the game, and I got the trophy after listening to the conversations right at the end in the Old Museum house in which Joel has to find Ellie and Tess. If you don't know what conversations I'm talking about, they are the ones in which Joel asks Tess and Ellie how they're holding after up after a fight with some infected, right next to a window (you have to go through that window later).

I previously said that this is funny because I knew FOR SURE that on my last playthrough I had listened to those two conversations, and I had to start the game again just to listen to them again...

So yeah, that's how I got it, hope it works for you as well.

Message 2 of 6 (740 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 4, 2013

thanks i'll try and check that

Message 3 of 6 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Sep 5, 2013
I had a 35/37 occurrence too, but with mine I had missed the two conversations with non-main characters (1-guy at beginning before first firefly attack, 2-woman at dam).
Message 4 of 6 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Spoiler
The conversation where Ellie is with David just before all the infected start piling in from the roof can be sticky. There are two bodies, one on the floor and the other leant against a wall - both can trigger a conversation. It only actually dropped on my fourth playthrough, when I clicked on the body that was laid out on the floor.
Message 5 of 6 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Sep 15, 2013
I tried all of ur posts but nothing helped, ah what a bummer. I hope they fix it in a patch
Message 6 of 6 (586 Views)
0 Likes