Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: who would you prefer to be killed by and how

Dec 7, 2013

Great! If there's ever a perk called "rage", I will no doubt get it. Rage should cause the character's body puff up in strength (think incredible hulk) and then go on a rampage with smoke coming out of the nose and.... you get the picture. Anyways, do you need a teamate who shouts out in anger everytime he gets killed and belows out profanities every second? I might be your type of guy then. No I'm just joking, I don't stress out enough to go THAT far!

young beard signature
Message 21 of 24 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Dec 7, 2013

I would prefer to live...

Message 22 of 24 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Dec 8, 2013

YoungBeard wrote:

um no? I was talking to the OP. What makes you think I was talking to you?! And my bad, by grammar, I meant how well the OP was talking (which doesn't sound right). I wasn't talking about periods in every sentence type of grammar (although I can if you want me to). But the least the OP could do was talk in a way that makes the sentence sound good. Smiley Happy

Plus I find the question super strange....

And does this question sound right to you? "or would you want tess to talk yeah and kill you?" Quoted by the OP.

Oh ok then Smiley Embarassed Apologies, my mistake. Let's just move on, lol......................

Message 23 of 24 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Yes, apologies from me too. I sometimes act very randomly at very rare and completely random events. Anways, yes, time to move on Smiley Wink

young beard signature
Message 24 of 24 (303 Views)
0 Likes