Dec 4, 2013

Death by tripwire explosion would be nice and quick

Message 11 of 24 (169 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Re: who would you prefer to be killed by and how

Dec 5, 2013

YoungBeard wrote:

Hmmm... yeah, well... you could start by improving your grammar first Smiley Wink

Hope you're not talking to me. There’s nothing wrong with my grammar. Ironically that sentence you wrote isn't exactly grammatically correct Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 24 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2013

um no? I was talking to the OP. What makes you think I was talking to you?! And my bad, by grammar, I meant how well the OP was talking (which doesn't sound right). I wasn't talking about periods in every sentence type of grammar (although I can if you want me to). But the least the OP could do was talk in a way that makes the sentence sound good. Smiley Happy

Plus I find the question super strange....

And does this question sound right to you? "or would you want tess to talk yeah and kill you?" Quoted by the OP.

young beard signature
Message 13 of 24 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Dec 6, 2013

My grammar is fine and I know how to write and speak properly.

I re-read my post and it is rather funny.... it's called trying to post from a mobile phone without much proofreading.

Message 14 of 24 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

Well okay, in that case, my bad. Maybe edit your question to make it a bit more clear.

I wasn't talking about the way your grammar was in general, I was talking about your question, which sounded like you were too much in a hurry. It was on the phone of course, but it should still be edited

young beard signature
Message 15 of 24 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Dec 6, 2013
I want Ellie to look me in the eye and stab me. Oh yeah that'd be perfect.
That way I'd at least see something nice before I die.
[Not like there is much to choose from, everyone else is practically dead... but I'd take Ellie any day]
I must have done something terrible for her to kill me anyways, so I'd probably deserve it Smiley Tongue
Message 16 of 24 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Dec 6, 2013

YoungBeard wrote:

Well okay, in that case, my bad. Maybe edit your question to make it a bit more clear. Smiley Happy

I was'nt talking about the way your grammar was in general, I was talking about your question, which sounded like you were too much in a hurry. Don't take it personal. Just constructive criticism. Like I said, I don't care much about periods.... but the sentence should sound good. Smiley Wink

Just throwing this out here, we know the reason the OP's post wasn't all that great because he was on his mobile but let's say they were a foreign person and didn't know much English. Would you still give your "constructive criticism" in a serious way and not the annoying use of emoticons that give off the impression of you being a smartass?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 17 of 24 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2013

I'm sorry! Didn't mean to sound that way. I have some rather strange behaviors....

young beard signature
Message 18 of 24 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

And yes, I do apologize for my rather rude behavior before. This week hasn't exactly been my type of week. I'm stressing out over a lot of things. And when I stress out, I do a lot of random crap. It's my equvelant to being knocked out. I didn't even realize I posted all this until I checked my replies. When I get stressed out, I don't even even seem to do any actions consciously. Plus, I begin having really angry attitudes as well. So again, I apologize. And yes, if you see me reply or post anything strange and sounding angry... well now you know... hopefully.

P.S: So I edited my replies to make it sound less intimidating to hopefully compensate for my strange responses Smiley Wink

young beard signature
Message 19 of 24 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

well if we are ever living in the last of us environment in real life I'll team up with you because life will be stressful and we'll need someone that can get angry and kill everybody with a bunch of molotovs, bombs, and 2 x 4's

Message 20 of 24 (90 Views)
0 Likes