Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2009
Offline
289 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013
I'm a fanboy because I don't suffer from gamer rage.

Obviously.
Message 51 of 205 (367 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
329 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013
I give it 4 days with the new patch & people will start complaining how it takes too long to open the opponents lockbox lol.

Can't wait for the interrogation mode :smileyhappy:
Message 52 of 205 (341 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013

Jacko_the_lad wrote:
I'm a fanboy because I don't suffer from gamer rage.

Obviously.

Are you so stupid that you think that I'm raging right now?

 

I'm perfectly calm.

 

You're a fanboy, because I've never seen any criticism from you. Just blind praise and putting down people who have legitimate requests (i.e. EU censorship fiasco).

 

Open your eyes and your mind. Sheeple like you are the reason we have **bleep** governments and **bleep** corporations!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 53 of 205 (325 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 06/21/2013
Offline
71 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013

Jacko_the_lad wrote:
God, there's so many doom merchants on these forums.

Could you cheer up for once in your lives?

Exactly my thoughts. I'm excited for the FREE updates in the patch (including the new mode!) that are addressing many current annoying issues. I do understand the frustration of long-time ND gamers who have been requesting the same things over multiple platforms.

 

Personally, I won't judge the matchmaking until I see how it plays out...my expectation is that it will at least be better then what it is now at the very least.

 

 

Message 54 of 205 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013

INTERROGATION = New Insta favorite gamemode. My only problem with it is that I can already see people purposefully never interrogating to draw out matches for executions or downs and to basically do the equivalent of obj farming back in UC3 except this time for parts. But either way, this mode will make getting the skull mask so much easier since it more than likely will last longer than Supply Raid. I just hope ND made stats not count at all in this mode....

Message 55 of 205 (428 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/03/2013
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013

Fakehound wrote:

Oh no I do, I would prefer skill based matchmaking but this might not be so bad with TLOUs leveling system. Then again, it could be horrible, we'll just have to wait and see. 

 

I already know everything else is going to be awesome.


In a perfect world, how would you go about implementing a skill based matchmaking system for TLOU?

-------------------------------------------
Live Streaming: Twitch.TV/xXTruly
Message 56 of 205 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/23/2013
Offline
232 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013
I'm sorry macgruber, for I have sinned.
Looks like I'm staying lol. Also does that mean new special executions animations?
Message 57 of 205 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

Nick-A-30 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Jacko_the_lad wrote:
I'm a fanboy because I don't suffer from gamer rage.

Obviously.

Are you so stupid that you think that I'm raging right now?

 

I'm perfectly calm.

 

You're a fanboy, because I've never seen any criticism from you. Just blind praise and putting down people who have legitimate requests (i.e. EU censorship fiasco).

 

Open your eyes and your mind. Sheeple like you are the reason we have **bleep** governments and **bleep** corporations!



How did we go from video games to governments and corporations? Calm down bro this thread is about patch 1.03 in case you forgot.


Trust me, it's the same sheeple who give them too much power with their vote/wallet.

 

Open your eyes.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 58 of 205 (413 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1153 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013
I just **bleep** my pants reading this.... I need to send this to my friends
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 59 of 205 (407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: 1.03 and brand new game mode coming!

Aug 28, 2013

xXTruly wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

Oh no I do, I would prefer skill based matchmaking but this might not be so bad with TLOUs leveling system. Then again, it could be horrible, we'll just have to wait and see. 

 

I already know everything else is going to be awesome.


In a perfect world, how would you go about implementing a skill based matchmaking system for TLOU?


I'd hire some guys from Microsoft.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 60 of 205 (404 Views)
Reply
0 Likes