Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1679 posts

Re: 20 Re-spawns Not Enough

Oct 11, 2013
Certainly be interesting, by the LMS I have armor, all weapons maxed out, and my purchasable ready.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 33 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9995 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Why not just make it Uncharted 3? That's what it sounds like.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 33 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Oct 11, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Here's a thought... Stop rushing and start crafting. My team steamrolls noobs and we see plenty of "high levels" we generally maintain our clans. Most of us stay in the 85-110 range on average. It's not that hard. Just don't rush. Play the game as it was intended. Craft, mark, revive.

That's the thing.  You shouldn't have to jump through hoops in order to get a decent score.  As long as you play well in your chosen play type there's no reason you should be penalized.  If somebody can get enough kills in a game without running around crafting every item they possibly can or healing people who don't actually need it then he should still be able to make his quota.  As it is, eliminating the enemy team, which is the actual objective of the game, gives few enough parts that you can just completely ignore it and still get more parts in a match than somebody who gets 10 downs 10 kills.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 33 (51 Views)
0 Likes