Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
388 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 24, 2013

I was telling my cousin about this video when I saw your name pop up and got a little scared, especially since we both are crap shots.

 

Luckily, You decided not to snipe today haha


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Message 21 of 94 (359 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
3153 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 24, 2013

jckiler67 wrote: I don't get why OP is getting so much hate from some people, he's not caliming he's better than anyone here on this forum, just sharing a good match, nothing wrong with that 

 

Good share bro, you sure are good with the HR . 

 

Because it's easier for people to H8 rather than congratulate. I too don't take from the video that it's showing off. He just did well and wants to share.

Message 22 of 94 (335 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/04/2010
Offline
383 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

Evoslip wrote:

I was telling my cousin about this video when I saw your name pop up and got a little scared, especially since we both are crap shots.

 

Luckily, You decided not to snipe today haha


Lol had I sniped I probably would have done worse than I did today. Your games were really fun and intense! My team sucks at defending the box Smiley Frustrated

 

Edit : I did add you as well btw, I can't add people instantly, I need to go into my PSN app on the phone to add now that I'm over 100 friends.

_________________________________________________


Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 23 of 94 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
66 posts
 

I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upset...

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upsets me the most is that you were playing with newbies and the fact that you used them to show off your skills. That's pretty selfish. Anyways, this is definitely not a record. Not many people have recording equipment to show their amazing gameplays. Nice vid though. Challenge yourself more often, dawg.

Message 24 of 94 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
728 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 24, 2013
The amount of jealousy on this thread is flabbergasting.
Message 25 of 94 (315 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/04/2010
Offline
383 posts
 

Re: I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upset...

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

KeyArch wrote:

I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upsets me the most is that you were playing with newbies and the fact that you used them to show off your skills. That's pretty selfish. Anyways, this is definitely not a record. Not many people have recording equipment to show their amazing gameplays. Nice vid though. Challenge yourself more often, dawg.


LOL!

 

I don't even mind the haters anymore, but at least make some sense ffs!

 

'Using' n00bs to show off skills? We're all just playing the game just like anyone else, including the best/pro players in the world. When they get into pubs or normal matchmaking they don't say 'Oh you don't know how to play, it's okay I won't kill you. And if I do I definintely won't use the kickback/killstreak I get from killing you'

 

I mean **bleep**?!? Do some of you even realize how ridiculoius you sound lol?

 

Also I'm not saying it's DEFINITELY a WR, but how can you say it's DEFINITELY NOT? I can't say it is because maybe someone has not uploaeded another one yet, how can you say it definitely isn't? Because clearly there isn't any other video to contradict that.

 

You're as parthetically brainless as that kid who was crying and wishing he was born in poverty...... so he could LAG. And he was serious.

 

Is it gamers in general? Or do ND games & forums have the misfortune of having you geniuses as customers.

_________________________________________________


Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 26 of 94 (303 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
66 posts
 

Re: I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upset...

Nov 24, 2013

Wow. Those insults tho. I didn't mean to offend your "skills", did I that badly? My apologies, god dayum. For sure this is not a record Smiley LOL 

Message 27 of 94 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upset...

Nov 24, 2013

newuxtreme wrote:

KeyArch wrote:

I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upsets me the most is that you were playing with newbies and the fact that you used them to show off your skills. That's pretty selfish. Anyways, this is definitely not a record. Not many people have recording equipment to show their amazing gameplays. Nice vid though. Challenge yourself more often, dawg.


LOL!

 

I don't even mind the haters anymore, but at least make some sense ffs!

 

'Using' n00bs to show off skills? We're all just playing the game just like anyone else, including the best/pro players in the world. When they get into pubs or normal matchmaking they don't say 'Oh you don't know how to play, it's okay I won't kill you. And if I do I definintely won't use the kickback/killstreak I get from killing you'

 

I mean **bleep**?!? Do some of you even realize how ridiculoius you sound lol?

 

Also I'm not saying it's DEFINITELY a WR, but how can you say it's DEFINITELY NOT? I can't say it is because maybe someone has not uploaeded another one yet, how can you say it definitely isn't? Because clearly there isn't any other video to contradict that.

 

You're as parthetically brainless as that kid who was crying and wishing he was born in poverty...... so he could LAG. And he was serious.

 

Is it gamers in general? Or do ND games & forums have the misfortune of having you geniuses as customers.


I agree noob lobby excuse is getting old. Not even a  lot of good players will be able to pull off 31 headshots in a noob lobby tbh.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 28 of 94 (267 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/14/2013
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upset...

Nov 25, 2013

Nice video, but too long for me to watch it entirely... A montage will be apreciated for the next time ( I sugget both, raw footage and montage, skipping the "bored parts" in fast cam)

Message 29 of 94 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/04/2010
Offline
383 posts
 

Re: I'm one of you, so this is nothing impressive. What upset...

Nov 25, 2013
I agree it's too long, but since it's a once in a time video I just didn't want to ruin or have anyone question that it might not be one match. As you can see a lot of people are finding the most ridiculous reasons to hate in any case. Have it edited and they'd be like perhaps it was 3 matches with the same lobby.... or whatever one can come up with to hate.


All I can say is skip to half way or so, that's where the game really picks up.
_________________________________________________


Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 30 of 94 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes