Sackboy
512 posts

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 27, 2013

Arzharkhel wrote:
Ethical players? And what kind of evidence do we have of your ethic? **bleep** of here with your all holy BS. It's easy to criticize someone over how they play, but it's not as easy to get critized over your own playstyle and tactics. You want to talk about balls and criticize someone? How about you grow a pair and show a video of your playing.

It's now evidently clear that playing against noobs is an offence in the eyes of "ethical" players... LOL.

Not an offence playing against noobs and doing well but the thing that annoys me is when people put videos up of it saying something along the lines of "OMGZZ I'M SO GOOD" which is basically what this is saying.

Message 41 of 94 (333 Views)
Wastelander
688 posts

Nov 28, 2013
I don't really mind. The fact is he did show 31 headshots in the video and I for one haven't seen even a quarter of that done anywhere.

I'm actually glad people put up videos like this. It makes you strive to step up above your game, or at least that's how I see it personally.
Message 42 of 94 (302 Views)
Sackboy
368 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Nick-A-30 wrote:

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:

Arzharkhel wrote:
Ethical players? And what kind of evidence do we have of your ethic? **bleep** of here with your all holy BS. It's easy to criticize someone over how they play, but it's not as easy to get critized over your own playstyle and tactics. You want to talk about balls and criticize someone? How about you grow a pair and show a video of your playing.

It's now evidently clear that playing against noobs is an offence in the eyes of "ethical" players... LOL.

Not an offence playing against noobs and doing well but the thing that annoys me is when people put videos up of it saying something along the lines of "OMGZZ I'M SO GOOD" which is basically what this is saying.

You mirrin' bra?

Ye he mirin'

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 43 of 94 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16348 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

Could I get 31 headshots in a game?  Absolutely not, unless everyone stood stock still for me.

But the new player pool in this game is extremely easy to make great scores against.   half-assed competitors like me can get scores like 12-2 and 15-1 in this player pool.  I've done it, so actual skilled players should routinely do so.  The reason we don't see innumerable threads like this is because of the lack of a cinema function.  Only the glamour boys who have their own capture devices even post it.

If you get 31 headshots in a game, striving as hard as you can to win, fine.  But getting 31 against a team far below your skill level by avoiding victory in order to prolong the game is bullying, nonsensical **bleep**.  Great, you're better than that set of 4 players.  Congratu*******lations.

Isn't this the same team that had one guy getting every execution while his teammates simply served as distractions?

Wow, it's great.  It's impressive.   I'm so jealous I'm trying to up my game... no, wait... I'm trying to win games economically, and not to run up the score against some poor schlubs who tried their hardest in a massively outclassed arena against someone who was just looking for exactly this sort of match to wave his massive sniper dong at.

You guys win Apocalypse, that's impressive, and will be deserving of Kudos.  This?  This is grandstanding, and the same sort of egotistical **bleep** that you'd be the first to be in here condemning if it happened to you.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 44 of 94 (285 Views)
Wastelander
609 posts

Nov 28, 2013
Lol what evidence do you have of my ethics? None really. You'll have to take my word for it. You're a moron for condoning this kind of playing. I'll stop posting here since you clearly like to spawn camp as well.
Message 45 of 94 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

scootgar wrote:

Could I get 31 headshots in a game?  I doubt it.

But the new player pool in this game is extremely easy to make great scores against.   half-assed competitors like me can get scores like 12-2 and 15-1 in this player pool.  I've done it, so actual skilled players should routinely do so.  The reason we don't see innumerable threads like this is because of the lack of a cinema function.  Only the glamour boys who have their own capture devices even post it.

If you get 31 headshots in a game, striving as hard as you can to win, fine.  But getting 31 against a team far below your skill level by avoiding victory in order to prolong the game is bullying, nonsensical **bleep**.  Great, you're better than that set of 4 players.  Congratu*******lations.

Isn't this the same team that had one guy getting every execution while his teammates simply served as distractions?

Wow, it's great.  It's impressive.   I'm so jealous I'm trying to up my game... no, wait... I'm trying to win games economically, and not to run up the score against some poor schlubs who tried their hardest in a massively outclassed arena against someone who was just looking for exactly this sort of match to wave his massive sniper dong at.

You guys win Apocalypse, that's impressive, and will be deserving of Kudos.  This?  This is grandstanding, and the same sort of egotistical **bleep** that you'd be the first to be in here condemning if it happened to you.

This.

Btw your name seems familiar, have I played with you? o_O 

Message 46 of 94 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

MitchRico wrote:
Lol what evidence do you have of my ethics? None really. You'll have to take my word for it. You're a moron for condoning this kind of playing. I'll stop posting here since you clearly like to spawn camp as well.

Let Arzharkhel keep sucking on new's *bleep* lmao. It's alright MitchRico, let him show off his so called "skills". He likes to play dirty.

Message 47 of 94 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
368 posts

Nov 28, 2013

theymad

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 48 of 94 (238 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

Shouldn't a record only count if an individual attempts it without the assist of his teammates; ie. solo play in non party otherwise its just boosting a player who happens to be using a sniper rifle with the aim of getting headshots.

However kudos for doing it. I doubt I could replicate it by playing solo or even find a party of three other players to submit themselves for the aim of allowing me to accomplish something like this (I prefer au naturel gameplay).

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 49 of 94 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
688 posts

Nov 28, 2013
Re-read my paragraph again, 'cause clearly you like to open your mouth (type) before even attempting to think things through.

You're better off not posting, considering your whiny self can't help it to insult people when you receive a differing viewpoint.

Lol @me spawn camping. What kind of evidence do you have of that? Zero (taken off your book).

People like you and the other dimwit are the reason why game developers nowadays practically hold the gamer's hand through the experience. 'Cause you *beep* and moan at the first thing that's even remotely out of your comfort zone, or in this case... "ethics". What's next? You're gonna call camping a dirty strategy as well? (refer to apocalypse tournament) clown.
Message 50 of 94 (207 Views)
0 Likes