Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 28, 2013
Everything is boosting on a level except if you're playing the undisputed 4 best players. imo atleast.
Message 51 of 94 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11119 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 28, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:
Stopped watching and gave a dislike when you didn't finish opening the box. People like you are why I don't play interrogation.

The best post in this thread. <3 :heart:

Message 52 of 94 (167 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
1819 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:smileyfrustrated:topped watching and gave a dislike when you didn't finish opening the box. People like you are why I don't play interrogation. Rentabbles wrote: The best post in this thread. <3  ND helped with this when they made wins possible without fully opening the box. So people, risk it because they will win even if they don't fully open the box. I don't get the outrage, what point is interrogation other than getting high points?! I average 7k-9k parts lately when i seldomly play interrogation, no other way to gain that many parts in interrogation.

Message 53 of 94 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
512 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 28, 2013

renatabls wrote:

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:
Stopped watching and gave a dislike when you didn't finish opening the box. People like you are why I don't play interrogation.

The best post in this thread. <3 :heart:


Haha, thank you.

Message 54 of 94 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Online
16325 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 28, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:smileyfrustrated:topped watching and gave a dislike when you didn't finish opening the box. People like you are why I don't play interrogation. Rentabbles wrote: The best post in this thread. <3  ND helped with this when they made wins possible without fully opening the box. So people, risk it because they will win even if they don't fully open the box. I don't get the outrage, what point is interrogation other than getting high points?! I average 7k-9k parts lately when i seldomly play interrogation, no other way to gain that many parts in interrogation.


Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?




The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.


Message 55 of 94 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
1819 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 28, 2013
Scootgar wrote :Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?Add Comment

Not at all. What I am saying is I seldomly play interrogation, however when I do I am playing to make some real parts . No way to do that but prolong the game and if you are winning that means defending the safe you are opening and more parts are gained if you kill the opponents near their safe. It's a video game not a sports game, I don't feel like getting parts by killing and not fully opening the safe til the last 30 seconds is wrong . However if you and others do that's okay .
Message 56 of 94 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 29, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Scootgar wrote :Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?Add Comment

Not at all. What I am saying is I seldomly play interrogation, however when I do I am playing to make some real parts . No way to do that but prolong the game and if you are winning that means defending the safe you are opening and more parts are gained if you kill the opponents near their safe. It's a video game not a sports game, I don't feel like getting parts by killing and not fully opening the safe til the last 30 seconds is wrong . However if you and others do that's okay .

Exactly. Its the way game mechanics work. Longer the games more parts. Its not the team's fault that the other team gets done in so easily. If you do it then thats good, I just dont think that a player should gloat about it. I have done this before, heck I even had a video on my channel showing this tactic to players that need help getting lots of parts.

 

Its almost comparable to players that drop survivor rounds just to prolong the game to earn more parts.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 57 of 94 (107 Views)
First Son
Registered: 11/27/2013
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Shouldn't a record only count if an individual attempts it without the assist of his teammates; ie. solo play in non party otherwise its just boosting a player who happens to be using a sniper rifle with the aim of getting headshots.

However kudos for doing it. I doubt I could replicate it by playing solo or even find a party of three other players to submit themselves for the aim of allowing me to accomplish something like this (I prefer au naturel gameplay).

 

 


He would get utterally destroyed if he went solo to be honest, I don't think he can even make it. He'll keep hiding behind his teammates like a coward. :smileysurprised: You can pretty much say he'll be **bleep** without his teammates. :I

Message 58 of 94 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/04/2010
Offline
368 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 29, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Shouldn't a record only count if an individual attempts it without the assist of his teammates; ie. solo play in non party otherwise its just boosting a player who happens to be using a sniper rifle with the aim of getting headshots.

However kudos for doing it. I doubt I could replicate it by playing solo or even find a party of three other players to submit themselves for the aim of allowing me to accomplish something like this (I prefer au naturel gameplay).

 

 


 

 

No one helped me. As you can see no one stopped shooting or killing anyone because me and another friend were having a friendly competition. In fact some of them point blank stole my kills.

_________________________________________________


Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 59 of 94 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 29, 2013
Dear Android: Saying new wouldn't be good without a team while playing a pub is utter bs. He's a great player without team and with. You obviously have never played with him so have no right to comment on ability. /rant #YesIAmButtHurt
Message 60 of 94 (179 Views)