Reply
First Son
Registered: 11/27/2013
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
Dear Android: Saying new wouldn't be good without a team while playing a pub is utter bs. He's a great player without team and with. You obviously have never played with him so have no right to comment on ability. /rant #YesIAmButtHurt

Im sorry, but that doesn't take away my right to comment on ability, haha.

I lost respect while watching the video and the rest.  H
is channel is full of his well, decent "beast" videos, giving him a skilled image. So I'm assuming he's a horrible player.  #nooffenseintended

Message 61 of 94 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/27/2013
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 29, 2013

newuxtreme wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

Shouldn't a record only count if an individual attempts it without the assist of his teammates; ie. solo play in non party otherwise its just boosting a player who happens to be using a sniper rifle with the aim of getting headshots.

However kudos for doing it. I doubt I could replicate it by playing solo or even find a party of three other players to submit themselves for the aim of allowing me to accomplish something like this (I prefer au naturel gameplay).

 

 


 

 

No one helped me. As you can see no one stopped shooting or killing anyone because me and another friend were having a friendly competition. In fact some of them point blank stole my kills.


In the video, your teammates served as distractions basically which gave you the ability to get all those kills. You can say they helped you.

Message 62 of 94 (160 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/17/2011
Offline
1431 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 29, 2013
Your aim wasn't to get kills through, just to get headshots - besides in a public they would have opened the box if they weren't party players you were communicating with.
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 63 of 94 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
16352 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 29, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Scootgar wrote :Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?Add Comment

Not at all. What I am saying is I seldomly play interrogation, however when I do I am playing to make some real parts .
You farm.   You're part of the problem.

 

Message 64 of 94 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 29, 2013
You assumed wrong robotboy.
Message 65 of 94 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 30, 2013

scootgar wrote:

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Scootgar wrote :Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?Add Comment

Not at all. What I am saying is I seldomly play interrogation, however when I do I am playing to make some real parts .
You farm.   You're part of the problem.

 


no its ND's fault for making a broken part system and doing nothing to address it.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 66 of 94 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/06/2013
Online
2719 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 30, 2013

Scootgar wrote :Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?

 

Incangeneral wrote: Not at all. What I am saying is I seldomly play interrogation, however when I do I am playing to make some real parts .

Scootgar wrote: You farm.   You're part of the problem.

 

Swiftavenger wrote:no its ND's fault for making a broken part system and doing nothing to address it.

 

Exactly, and again i hardly ever play interrogation maybe 1 out of 75 matches or less. LOL ppl shouldn't do anything shouldn't shiv dance, shouldn't keep nursing 2x4 now shouldn't prolong interrogation. 

 

Whats funny is you've said before you extended survivors rounds before, but that's not wrong ?Comical stuff scoot. 

Message 67 of 94 (105 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6479 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 30, 2013

it's called sportsmanship... look it up

 photo Sniper.png
Message 68 of 94 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
16352 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Scootgar wrote :Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?

 

Incangeneral wrote: Not at all. What I am saying is I seldomly play interrogation, however when I do I am playing to make some real parts .

Scootgar wrote: You farm.   You're part of the problem.

 

Swiftavenger wrote:no its ND's fault for making a broken part system and doing nothing to address it.

 

Exactly, and again i hardly ever play interrogation maybe 1 out of 75 matches or less. LOL ppl shouldn't do anything shouldn't shiv dance, shouldn't keep nursing 2x4 now shouldn't prolong interrogation. 

 

Whats funny is you've said before you extended survivors rounds before, but that's not wrong ?Comical stuff scoot. 


No.  I don't play survivors.  Nice try.

 

Same things used to happen in Uncharted Plunder.  Blame naughty dog for assuming people won't act like **bleep**s, like you say you do.  I guess.    But people have to be **bleep**s first, before the problem needs addressing.

Message 69 of 94 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 30, 2013

scootgar wrote:

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Scootgar wrote :Are you intentionally ignoring the difference between winning the game, trying but not completing the game, and prolonging the game?

 

Incangeneral wrote: Not at all. What I am saying is I seldomly play interrogation, however when I do I am playing to make some real parts .

Scootgar wrote: You farm.   You're part of the problem.

 

Swiftavenger wrote:no its ND's fault for making a broken part system and doing nothing to address it.

 

Exactly, and again i hardly ever play interrogation maybe 1 out of 75 matches or less. LOL ppl shouldn't do anything shouldn't shiv dance, shouldn't keep nursing 2x4 now shouldn't prolong interrogation. 

 

Whats funny is you've said before you extended survivors rounds before, but that's not wrong ?Comical stuff scoot. 


No.  I don't play survivors.  Nice try.

 

Same things used to happen in Uncharted Plunder.  Blame naughty dog for assuming people won't act like **bleep**s, like you say you do.  I guess.    But people have to be **bleep**s first, before the problem needs addressing.


No its called designing better game mechanics. ND should be aware that every mp will have players that are good and that are bad. They  also know that good teams will get matched up against bad teams, and the matches will end sooner resulting in players not getting enough supplies. They should have made it so if you dont hit the minimum amount of supplies needed for your faction then you automatically hit that when you win no matter how much time left.

 

Stop blaming the players for using what the developer gave them.

 

Plunder? ND made it so KDR no longer counts in plunder which was GOOD. The only reason people farmed was to level up challenges which ND would change later on (removed some medals).

 

In interrogation, your KDR doesnt count. The players on other team are free to quit anytime. Im pretty sure if they are a little bit more skilled then in the "prolonged" game they can also get few more parts to satisfy their clan too.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 70 of 94 (143 Views)