Keyblade Wielder
6692 posts

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Nov 30, 2013

^

sorry but that doesn't make too much sense... I mean there is a difference between roflstomping some noobs and making them suffer. ragequitting isn't much of a solution either. I mean sure ND should design it better (although I don't know how personally) but yes it is the players fault to some extent. That's like saying that recent suburb glitch was ok and not the abusers fault but  all ND's instead. Yea sure ND possibly coulda fixed it sooner, but that didn't give us the right to constantly abuse it.

R.I.P The Last of Us:

June, 2013 -- When ND listened to crying AGAIN!
Message 71 of 94 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
375 posts

Nov 30, 2013

I find that arguing with such people is going nowhere since they're arguing just for the sake of it. BUT, that was very well put Swift.

Besides all that, where does it state in ANY mp ANYWHERE, that there's a time limit to end a match...? The objective is to open the box and that's it. Whether you do it within the first minute of it's reveal or the last 10 seconds, you still win the game either way and get absolutely no time bonus.

Plunder isn't all about people just carrying the treasure without hitting or killing each other along the way. The treasure objective is an addition to what the basic game is.. a SHOOTER. According to your weird logics about playing the game Scootgar, RentaBS and you random folk, you should never ever shoot a single bullet in plunder. Ever. Because that's not what the objective is according to you. You should just run around the treasure and get it back to your base.

Why don't you play the game your way and let others play it their way? Because neither way is right, nor wrong, it's just a personal choice.

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 72 of 94 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Nov 30, 2013
word. They just jelly at yo mad $killz!!!
Message 73 of 94 (128 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Nov 30, 2013

@Scoot: Didn't you farm Plunder on U3? Irrelevant of reason I think I am right in saying you did.

Message 74 of 94 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

Nov 30, 2013
I actually never said anything bad about the OP. He has some skills with the HR. I'm just saying its a pretty controversial video to put up. You have to expect some criticism. And I bet it's pretty fun to farm people once in a while but don't post it on the forums asking for a medal... And yes the developers are letting you do whatever you want in their world. But think about real life too. Just because I can murder someone and get get away with it, doesn't mean I should. If you do this every game, then that's pretty Crappy dude.
Message 75 of 94 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3071 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Sanddude wrote :sorry but that doesn't make too much sense... I mean there is a difference between roflstomping some noobs and making them suffer. ragequitting isn't much of a solution either. I mean sure ND should design it better (although I don't know how personally) but yes it is the players fault to some extent. That's like saying that recent suburb glitch was ok and not the abusers fault but all ND's instead. Yea sure ND possibly coulda fixed it sooner, but that didn't give us the right to constantly abuse it.

Making them suffer ?! It's a video game they want to prevent it then they can get some interrogations and locate my safe so this way not the whole team would be at their safe . Wow suffer in a video game !! Lol hilarious .

Scootgar okay I may be incorrect maybe you don't play survivors but u mentioned how people prolonged survivors rounds by losing and you didn't go on a crusade against that tactic . Seems strange you would be so adamantly against this one on interrogation .
Message 76 of 94 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6692 posts

Dec 1, 2013

not many people enjoy being spawn camped for an entire match. And due to the nature of this game, it looks like they couldn't get to supply caches to even get some items to craft, again, it is called sportsmanship; seriously...

R.I.P The Last of Us:

Message 77 of 94 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3071 posts

Dec 1, 2013
Sanddude your wrong as far as when I play I stay close to the safe they have 2 other supply boxes they may go to and craft at . I don't think they are suffering however if you do so be it.
Message 78 of 94 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6692 posts

Dec 1, 2013

I'm wrong... did you watch the video? they constantly got killed while spawning and could barely move, let alone one seemed afk the whole time.

R.I.P The Last of Us:

Message 79 of 94 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3071 posts

Dec 1, 2013
They should've ran it did appear a couple of them didn't even move . They should've ran hit a box or two and came back with a vengeance but they suck and they couldn't do much , sucked for them .
Message 80 of 94 (100 Views)
0 Likes