Keyblade Wielder
7294 posts

Re: 31 Headshots in 1 game. Hunting Rifle. Record?

Dec 1, 2013

it isn't exactly easy especially at the point in the game where the enemy presumably has an abundance of stuff themselves. Again, it is still uncalled for to prolong a match and boost at the expense of the other team newb or not.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 81 of 94 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Dec 1, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

it isn't exactly easy especially at the point in the game where the enemy presumably has an abundance of stuff themselves. Again, it is still uncalled for to prolong a match and boost at the expense of the other team newb or not.

What stuff? they werent using much besides their weapons.

lol "boosting" - boosting is when you do it with your teammates and not have outisde interference. Like in the beginning when players would blow themselves up so their teammates can revive/heal them. That was boosting.

Suburbs was an exploit . ND fixed it right away. They have yet to address the issue in interrogation. This is no where near the exploit or a GLITCH.

Btw if they are "suffering" then they should quit.

Let people play however they want.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 82 of 94 (92 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7294 posts

Dec 1, 2013

no it's still boosting, I'm personally not considering solely this match but in general yes it is boosting, not saying it is exactly wrong or gamebreaky either, hell it can't even be "fixed" but it just comes down to players being d bags.

Any form of competition where the winning team basically just starts toying with the losing game is pretty messed up, for whatever reason it may be.

Message 83 of 94 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11914 posts

Dec 1, 2013
It's basically like the Harlem Globetrotters and the Washington Generals.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 84 of 94 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3610 posts

Dec 1, 2013
Sanddude this is NOT boosting that is a poor comparison and new and swift are right let people play how they want. U don't like it stop them . It's just like the shiv dance and 2x4 . If people don't like those tactics stop them from succeeding with those weapons. How did they have tons of supplies when they didn't leave that area ? They used mostly their guns . Boosting is completely different .
Message 85 of 94 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7294 posts

Dec 1, 2013

it's boosting

Message 86 of 94 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3610 posts

Dec 1, 2013
Sanddude you sure are stubborn . You can say it is sorta like boosting even that is a stretch but this is not boosting and you know it. Never mind what you want it to be labeled.
Message 87 of 94 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7294 posts

Dec 1, 2013

yes I know it's boosting, you are ruining the flow of the game for others for your own gain in parts/supplies/KDR or whatever you want to up. Whether you do this alone, with a buddy, or as an entire party; it's boosting, intentionally ignoring the objective at hand for your own gain is boosting.

Message 88 of 94 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3610 posts

Dec 1, 2013
Sanddude the objective at hand is to win the game . Whether or not I prolong the game the objective is still being met. The other team is not letting I nor others kill them without putting up a fight. If they can't deal with it perhaps interrogation is not the mode for them.
Message 89 of 94 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7294 posts

Dec 1, 2013

the objective isn't being met though, I can see the logic you are using, and in some minds it seems right I guess. Do you notice a few posts ago how I mentioned how it really isn't wrong or anything, but literally is just bad sportsmanship and makes you seem a d bag. go ahead and keep doing it, but don't go saying it is a normal way of playing and shouldn't be ridiculed.

Message 90 of 94 (97 Views)
0 Likes