First Son
23 posts

Re: 4 and a half months after release and it STILL can't balance two groups of 4 numbers

Nov 3, 2013
You may be experiencing issues that I have not seen, I was merely giving you my opinion.

I do agree with you on one point, that match is certainly not balanced in terms of game experience.

Would you care to group for a few matches? I'll shoot you an invite. Feel free to decline.

Message 11 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: 4 and a half months after release and it STILL can't balance two groups of 4 numbers

Nov 3, 2013
OP why don't you team up with higher level's then? I'm not having problems finding competitive matches
Message 12 of 39 (109 Views)
Big Daddy
16348 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Cloudburst-- wrote:
Really?

Does anyone else find this completely bizarre?

It's not hard. 2 groups of four numbers.... Balance them out so the two groups are even remotely even. Simple?

Why does this game think it's rocket science?

The numbers/players rotate if you actually stick around, instead of quitting lobbies in a juvenile rage.  So, even if you get into a perfectly balanced lobby, after a game or two, it'll become unbalanced.

Why do people have such an aversion to a one-sided match?   Is your life so perfect this is a shock to your system?

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 13 of 39 (90 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1752 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Yes. Some of us have limited time to game so don't want to "stick about" in the hope that it sorts itself out.

It should "sort itself out" the first time when it gets 8 people loading in a lobby. Instead it has complete spaz and decides to make the numbers as unbalanced as it can.

Not rocket science!!
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 14 of 39 (84 Views)
Big Daddy
16348 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

Cloudburst-- wrote:
Yes. Some of us have limited time to game so don't want to "stick about" in the hope that it sorts itself out.

Well, then perhaps this isn't the game for you.  Since you have a host of issues, perhaps you might just move along to something balanced perfectly, quick to load and with no burst rifle.

The Biggest Lies

Message 15 of 39 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1752 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Why would I want the burst rifle removed lol... No one uses it?
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 16 of 39 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1752 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013
P.S Thank god you're not a dev haha. Telling people to leave the game for complaining about balance and the fact 8 numbers can't be fairly split over two teams (a mundane task for even the most unskilled mathematician) LOL.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 17 of 39 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16348 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Cloudburst-- wrote:
P.S Thank god you're not a dev haha. Telling people to leave the game for complaining about balance and the fact 8 numbers can't be fairly split over two teams (a mundane task for even the most unskilled mathematician) LOL.

They aren't balanced because it's a design decision to rotate players, not because it can't be done by the developers.

Have a little perspective and understanding of what's going on.

The Biggest Lies

Message 18 of 39 (69 Views)
Survivor
2219 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Scootgar may be right you complained about the 2x4's heavy now balancing, you ragequit perhaps this is not the game for you.

Message 19 of 39 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1752 posts

Nov 3, 2013
That's "unbalance".

Here's how a balanced version would work.... Try to have some understanding :smileywink:

8 numbers in a lobby after a long search.

Split into two even teams of 4.

Try not to lump all the experienced players together.

Pretty simple! :smileyvery-happy:
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 20 of 39 (62 Views)
0 Likes