Feb 03 2014
By: INCANGENERAL Fender Bender 3380 posts

4 is a number that should be the limit in supply raid

25 replies 361 views Edited Feb 3, 2014
4 is a good number I believe that should be the cap for people to be able to buy armor , buy ammo for purchaseables , limit to craft molotovs .

I'm not for nerfs this would not limit the power or range or loadout points for a purchaseable nor the range and damage for molotovs nor resistence of armor.

However people who craft 5+ molotovs , buy armor 5+ times , buy ammo for their purchaseables 5+ times I believe a cap would be a good thing . I'm not commenting on survivors since I don't play it much and interrogation I think is fine as is .

Let me know do you concur , adamantly disagree , somewhat agree etc .
Message 1 of 26 (361 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: 4 is a number that should be the limit in supply raid

Feb 3, 2014

Well armor and ammo get more expensive the more you buy them, so eventually it will cap out, especially if the player isn't doing too well.

Message 2 of 26 (353 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
901 posts

Feb 3, 2014

But if they can afford to buy armor four or more times in a match they must be doing pretty well. So why punish them? They already get less supplies for winning.

Message 3 of 26 (333 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Feb 3, 2014
Uh, no. If they buy that much of one thing it's their choice for PLAYING WELL. We don't need to punish good performance any more.

Molotovs, however.... Need something changed. Preferably a limit.
Message 4 of 26 (290 Views)
Wastelander
708 posts

Feb 3, 2014
Lol who cares how much purchasable weapon ammo people buy... Molotovs, bombs and modded sticks are getting annoying though.

One of the problems is crafter. It's not intelligent. If there are two people using crafter 3 in a team, you can bet your **bleep** it will be a bomb/Molotov fest. I think they should add shivs to the items you can gift. and they need to make sure you give out more shivs, smoke, and health kits after a certain amount of molotovs and bombs have been given in a group.

People with crazy amounts of purchasable weapon ammo are most likely running collecter 2/3 and healer or crafter. If they are using healer, you can bet they are boosting with their friends.
Message 5 of 26 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

Feb 3, 2014
And also, there are cheaters out there. The other day this one guy executed me with a shotgun shell, and then shot 3 times in the air with it. That's total bull. Who would waste 4 shots on someone who is already down?
Message 6 of 26 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6810 posts

Feb 3, 2014

crafter's problem comes from the way the supply ratios even work. I mean can you honestly tell me that your crafter 2/3 felt effective in a match where you wiped the enemy team and barely got stuff to even make let alone gift out.

this really does seem like another way to limit people who are doing well in the game. With how easily armour chips off all the time, how easy it is to burn through purchaseable ammo, especially on the AR and flamethrower, and the fact of how effective molotovs really are seems highly detrimental to lots of playstyles.

I say it is a rather bad idea.

Feet
Message 7 of 26 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 3, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
4 is a good number I believe that should be the cap for people to be able to buy armor , buy ammo for purchaseables , limit to craft molotovs .

I'm not for nerfs this would not limit the power or range or loadout points for a purchaseable nor the range and damage for molotovs nor resistence of armor.

However people who craft 5+ molotovs , buy armor 5+ times , buy ammo for their purchaseables 5+ times I believe a cap would be a good thing . I'm not commenting on survivors since I don't play it much and interrogation I think is fine as is .

3 is also a good number.

Message 8 of 26 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Feb 3, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:

I'm all for this. It adds a new element of the game of having to spend your points and use your craftables wisely at the right time. Instead of just armor armor mollie mollie bomb mollie mollie armor stick stick mollie armor bomb mollie. 

Message 9 of 26 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17374 posts

Feb 3, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:

No.

If I want to use collector, and cheaper armour, and then use that to put myself into firefights and play with the benefit of armour, leave my playstyle alone.

If I want to build around a purchasable, like a machete, don't limit the number of them I can buy.

FFS, what's with the damned nerf ideas?  And YES this is nerfing those items you want to limit.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 10 of 26 (239 Views)