Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

Re: 4 is a number that should be the limit in supply raid

Feb 6, 2014
You're SUPPOSED to be able to rely on purchasables. They're an actual part of your loadout. If there was a limit on how many time you could buy them nobody would bother using them at all. I certainly wouldn't.

Other than purchasables I guess I'm fine with a limit of 4 on at least molotovs for crafting. If you're able to craft that many then it's only because of the welfare system in the first place. Instead of buying armor 4 times as a limit, I could see allowing you to spend X ammount of parts on it, so that cheaper armor would still allow you to buy more.
Message 21 of 26 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17393 posts

Feb 6, 2014

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Okay after reading a couple of posts on here. Here's my perspective on this. If you limit the amount of molotovs people can craft to 4 and maybe smoke bombs and bombs to 5-6 , purchaseable ammo to 4 purchases _120 worth of FT ammo, 8 shotgun shells , 4 times you can buy armor, 2 times you can craft a 2x4.

This would force people to not rely so heavily on purchaseables, on armor on explosives on 2x4 and use their guns more.

It could be a different mode, in a sense it is nerfing. However it is a cap on everything and this would go out the window on last man standing and as far as gifting that stays as is. Also ammo for purchaseables would be given once to each player max aside from last man standing . I feel it makes sense and makes people have to not rely so heavily on all these weapons that some have argued are op.

No. No no no no no no no.

Look, this game is a world of scarcity, where you supplement your arms with more powerful weapons.  The game reflects that.

Please, stop asking for reducxtions in the numbers of things.   Ask the company to fix the technical issues the game has, instead of altering the base game flow 8 months into the life cycle.

OK, so you don't like being killed by non-loadout arms.  Too bad, man, this is the game, and we like it this way.

FFS, people won't stop asking for ******* nerfs to things.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 22 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Feb 6, 2014

scootgar wrote:

INCANGENERAL wrote:
Okay after reading a couple of posts on here. Here's my perspective on this. If you limit the amount of molotovs people can craft to 4 and maybe smoke bombs and bombs to 5-6 , purchaseable ammo to 4 purchases _120 worth of FT ammo, 8 shotgun shells , 4 times you can buy armor, 2 times you can craft a 2x4.

This would force people to not rely so heavily on purchaseables, on armor on explosives on 2x4 and use their guns more.

It could be a different mode, in a sense it is nerfing. However it is a cap on everything and this would go out the window on last man standing and as far as gifting that stays as is. Also ammo for purchaseables would be given once to each player max aside from last man standing . I feel it makes sense and makes people have to not rely so heavily on all these weapons that some have argued are op.

No. No no no no no no no.

Look, this game is a world of scarcity, where you supplement your arms with more powerful weapons.  The game reflects that.

Please, stop asking for reducxtions in the numbers of things.   Ask the company to fix the technical issues the game has, instead of altering the base game flow 8 months into the life cycle.

OK, so you don't like being killed by non-loadout arms.  Too bad, man, this is the game, and we like it this way.

No.

Message 23 of 26 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17393 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2014

Today, on Checkpoint, a guy threw three molotovs at me.  Missed with the first, stripped my armour and wounded me with number two and killed me with the third.

Did I run to mummy and wail because the guy on the losing team had three potential one-hit execution weapons?  Did I come post here about the ******* welfare system ruining my 1-death game to a cheap death?

**** no.   I reveled in the fact that I'd managed to make the enemy waste three molotovs for one kill.

Get over your own personal whingeing and play the game as it is.  Motivate the company to fix the technical glitches, not the gameplay.   

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 24 of 26 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Feb 6, 2014

scootgar wrote:

Today, on Checkpoint, a guy threw three molotovs at me.  Missed with the first, stripped my armour and wounded me with number two and killed me with the third.

Did I run to mummy and wail because the guy on the losing team had three potential one-hit execution weapons?  Did I come post here about the ******* welfare system ruining my 1-death game to a cheap death?

**** no.   I reveled in the fact that I'd managed to make the enemy waste three molotovs for one kill.

Get over your own personal whingeing and play the game as it is.  Motivate the company to fix the technical glitches, not the gameplay.   

Message 25 of 26 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3393 posts

Feb 6, 2014
Scootgar wrote :No. No no no no no no no.

Look, this game is a world of scarcity, where you supplement your arms with more powerful weapons. The game reflects that.

Please, stop asking for reducxtions in the numbers of things. Ask the company to fix the technical issues the game has, instead of altering the base game flow 8 months into the life cycle.

OK, so you don't like being killed by non-loadout arms. Too bad, man, this is the game, and we like it this way.

Like you said in a prior post scootgar , speak for yourself. Yes I dodge things too, I've dodged 2 molotovs to have a 3 rd kill me numerous times. However if those same people, knew they only had 1 more molotov aside from a gifted molotov and last man standing they wouldn't throw em like that. And everything else I've mentioned. I for one can adjust but would be nice to not have to always deal with these annoying things .
Message 26 of 26 (53 Views)
0 Likes