Fender Bender
3863 posts

Re: 4Nations vs Infectus (Apoca. Semis)

Nov 29, 2013
Yeah well as the mapshaven't been announced I doubt we have to play both on the same night.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 205 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

To Vironzz and your team.

I was really enjoying your competition video's and was thinking to myself  'what marvellous games between two seemingly well-matched teams'

This feeling of warmth continued until Map 3 when at approximately 7min 31 secs I hear the cry "You f*cking N*gger*. I am not sure who it was but  I suspect it was a member of your team.

Now I have a good memory and I recall reading a spat between you and Bioshock sometime ago where you mentioned that Bio and his team where racist and homophobic. Upon reading this I posted comment aimed at Bio expressing my disgust in such moronic behaviour. At the time Bio replied to me saying that this allegation of racism/homophobia was not true.

I am quite surprised that nobody has picked up on this (Moderator's) and taken action to remove this video.

I am truly saddened that your team's outdated attitude towards other human beings has spoilt what was a wonderful event.

I for one hope that the event organiser does that right thing and disqualifies you and your team from this competition.

This is the 21st century gentlemen not Southern America in the 60's,  things have moved on.

To Bioshock - please accept my sincerest of apologies, I am very sorry.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 205 (280 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Kudo to rnm7024.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 205 (255 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1457 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Rnm7024 while I agree the comment was uncalled for and inappropriate and derogatory. Don't you think and anyone else who thinks the same as you , that disqualifying the whole team is drastic and unnecessary? I am not advocating anyone getting disqualified, however what would be more plausible would be for the individual who said the inappropriate phrase to be disqualified.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 205 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Although yes he used insulting language, but you must understand there is a difference between saying something virtually unprovoked in text form and saying something in the moment on the mic. We apologize on behalf of the offending member to those he insulted, but being kicked out of the tournament? lol. That would be a bigger uproar than BIG2.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 205 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Nov 30, 2013
INCAN: Disqualifying anyone wouldn't be the right idea. The first time we played them (check it out on twitch @tripleWRECK) they used a similar fashion of words. Not the same choice of words but it could be classed as racism, yes.
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 205 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1293 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

rnm7024 wrote:

To Vironzz and your team.

I was really enjoying your competition video's and was thinking to myself  'what marvellous games between two seemingly well-matched teams'

This feeling of warmth continued until Map 3 when at approximately 7min 31 secs I hear the cry "You f*cking N*gger*. I am not sure who it was but  I suspect it was a member of your team.

Now I have a good memory and I recall reading a spat between you and Bioshock sometime ago where you mentioned that Bio and his team where racist and homophobic. Upon reading this I posted comment aimed at Bio expressing my disgust in such moronic behaviour. At the time Bio replied to me saying that this allegation of racism/homophobia was not true.

I am quite surprised that nobody has picked up on this (Moderator's) and taken action to remove this video.

I am truly saddened that your team's outdated attitude towards other human beings has spoilt what was a wonderful event.

I for one hope that the event organiser does that right thing and disqualifies you and your team from this competition.

This is the 21st century gentlemen not Southern America in the 60's,  things have moved on.

To Bioshock - please accept my sincerest of apologies, I am very sorry.

As I said previously. The comment was not made in a manner to cause offence to anyone in particular; race or player. Please be aware that I have apologised on behalf of the player in question (due to his lack of interest in these forums). Please also be aware that the comment was directed to anyone in particular. Please note that what has become a minor comment in comparision to the history and events between the two teams especially versus the grand scheme of things and the grand scheme of the entire human population of this planet (let's be real here) - it's not a big deal, it wasn't directed towards a player or used discrimantly against a context; it was one word with no context bar from refering to the score and the execution needed to tie the game, on the last map of a semi-final tournament.

The video is hosted by YouTube not the forums. I will personally remove the link from the main page and instead direct users to visit my YouTube page to view the match.

No attitude in any shape or form has expressed to other human beings.

Disqualifying a team out of a tournament based on one instance taken out of context by individuals doens't reflect a teams maturity, reputation or position. We've played many games - one out of context situation doesn't represent the individual in question.

"This is the 21st century gentlemen not Southern America in the 60's" - You are giving this a context, you are taking the situation beyond its meaning and you are refering to material here that has no reference or logic - or even sense.

As expressed, I will take the link from the page, I yet again, apologise on a players behalf - but please, let this be the end of it. One word out of context with no purpose or even direction toward any player, race or human being is being made. The only context this has been given - is the context you've created by posting that insidious reference to the 60s.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 205 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 30, 2013

About the lack of respect and aggressive behavior: Totally expected that from VironZZ.
My team played against 4Nations in a FraggedNation ladder match and before the match even started they already talked trash: "Why would you guys want to warm up if we are gonna win, anyways?".  Not to mention how Viron asked me why do I even play this game since I'm not from the United States.

F-A-B-O-U-L-E-S and VironZZ seem to be the only heated up players in their team. I really expected more respect from them in order to have a good and fun match, even end up with some friendships going. I guess humiliating Viron in front of his teammates didn't leave him in a good mood. 
Apart from all that mess, I appreciate the kindness and respect from Lordidude and even Munnsy, who, at some point, was a bit aggressive too, but not like the other two.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 205 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1293 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

Purification-- wrote:

About the lack of respect and aggressive behavior: Totally expected that from VironZZ.
My team played against 4Nations in a FraggedNation ladder match and before the match even started they already talked trash: "Why would you guys want to warm up if we are gonna win, anyways?".  Not to mention how Viron asked me why do I even play this game since I'm not from the United States.

F-A-B-O-U-L-E-S and VironZZ seem to be the only heated up players in their team. I really expected more respect from them in order to have a good and fun match, even end up with some friendships going. I guess humiliating Viron in front of his teammates didn't leave him in a good mood. 
Apart from all that mess, I appreciate the kindness and respect from Lordidude and even Munnsy, who, at some point, was a bit aggressive too, but not like the other two.

Refering to the events your mentioning.

Never have I asked you why you play this game, I even kudos'd your FraggedNation's team page in homage to your ability - several times we have played without instance and the competitive nature to the individual (especially in tie map) you can expect friendly banter, competitive talk, such as you see in real life competitive sports being displayed - don't take offence to references regarding connection, lag etc.

As for refering to your country of orgin and relation to your internet connection; please see this to understand why I was frustrated with your team's chosen connection (which gave you, and your team, one bars of connectivity) - to which you had the gut to trash talk and the end of the match in regards to it.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 205 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Nov 30, 2013

That video is I feel everyday playing TLOU 

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 205 (178 Views)