Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 27 2013
By: ZOMBIEMAN4270 First Son 2 posts

A suggestion to improve the multiplayer.

4 replies 91 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

Don't know if anyone suggested this and I hope Naughty Dog reads this but I would like it if ND could integrate Uncharted 3's buddy system to TLoU, I've had tons of moments where I would have to go out of my way to get dropped resources from fallen enemies or sometimes I'll die and all the lives are gone but there was still resources that I didn't pick up. 

So it would be great to have a buddy system in the game so if my buddy is near the resource he can pick it up for me even get some himself or if he dies and there no more lives but he still didn't pick up his resources I could pick it up for him. I think a feature like this could be very crucial to the game due to the harsh nature of multiplayer.

It would be also be cool to add clans and have 2 players pool together all of their survivors and have the resources they get both go to their fanction.

Anyway those are some suggestions I have. 

Message 1 of 5 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: A suggestion to improve the multiplayer.

Jun 27, 2013

It would just promote camping in a game like this. Sit back and pick people off and let your buddy pick up the reward. 

Message 2 of 5 (81 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1986 posts

Jun 27, 2013

We kinda do have a buddy system. I can't remember the booster, but your team mates can spawn on you when it's fully upgraded.

Message 3 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Strategist Level 3 has the ability to spawn on team members instead of a spawn point, it also has reduced spawn time additionally.

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 4 of 5 (35 Views)
Sackboy
385 posts

Jun 27, 2013

On top of the fact that one of the skills lets you spawn on teammates, the default spawns preferentially put you near teammates (unless that would also put you on top of most of the enemy team).

I don't see this being needed.

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Message 5 of 5 (31 Views)
0 Likes