Oct 15 2013
By: Fakehound Treasure Hunter 4821 posts

Abandoned Territories DLC is out! Give your feedback.

[ Edited ]
50 replies 917 views Edited Oct 15, 2013

I'm in New York so the east cost should be up. Just go to the in-game DLC menu to find it. 283 MB, have fun guys, now go murder people!

tlousig2
Message 1 of 51 (917 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Re: Lost Territories DLC is out!

Oct 15, 2013

Wrong, "Abandoned Territories". From Toronto here.

Message 2 of 51 (907 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Re: Abandoned Territories DLC is out!

Oct 15, 2013

I'm in Los Angeles and the DLC is in the stores.  Downloading now.  

Message 3 of 51 (897 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20187 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Just so you all know, the Abandoned Territories Pack is available THROUGH THE IN-GAME STORE as of now. I checked the PS Store and the Online Store and could not find it, but I found it under Downloadables within the actual game.

I'm sure this is temporary, but for now, download it through the game and not through the Store.
Message 4 of 51 (884 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 15, 2013

The dlc works oddly though if yu are a season passs holder you have to go to dlc in game and then go to the map pack and install it from there. It will be free if you are season apss holder.

Regards

Erik

Message 5 of 51 (827 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

I'm ready for this. 96% and loading

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 6 of 51 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Just did a walkthrough all the new maps.

First impressions:

Suburbs - This is going to be most people's favorite map I'm guessing.  Very beautiful lighting and the dust storm isn't UC3 style dust storm, more like small clouds of dust kickin around.  You can go inside most of the houses which is cool and roam around people's backyards like the Single player.  People who loved the Suburbs from the single player are in for a treat.

Bus Depot - I thought this map was going to be pretty huge, but it's a pretty small map with the Hosiptal on one side and the Bus Depot on the other.  Loved the howling wolves (or was it dogs) that can be heard.  Second best looking and lighted map after the Burbs

Bookstore -  Not as close quarters as I originally thought.  Lots of straight aways.  Probably the smallest map of the bunch.

Hometown - Not much veritcality and seems to be the biggest map although that might be because of the darkness.  

Message 7 of 51 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4325 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Not out in Europe, as predicted. Presumably because they need an extra day to remove all the gore from it........ Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 51 (798 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 15, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Just did a walkthrough all the new maps.

First impressions:

Suburbs - This is going to be most people's favorite map I'm guessing.  Very beautiful lighting and the dust storm isn't UC3 style dust storm, more like small clouds of dust kickin around.  You can go inside most of the houses which is cool and roam around people's backyards like the Single player.  People who loved the Suburbs from the single player are in for a treat.

Bus Depot - I thought this map was going to be pretty huge, but it's a pretty small map with the Hosiptal on one side and the Bus Depot on the other.  Loved the howling wolves (or was it dogs) that can be heard.  Second best looking and lighted map after the Burbs

Bookstore -  Not as close quarters as I originally thought.  Lots of straight aways.  Probably the smallest map of the bunch.

Hometown - Not much veritcality and seems to be the biggest map although that might be because of the darkness.  

Really now? I played Bus Depot and it seemed huge.

tlousig2
Message 9 of 51 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2119 posts

Oct 15, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Not out in Europe, as predicted. Presumably because they need an extra day to remove all the gore from it........ Smiley Very Happy

And because SCEE does the store updates on a Wednesday. Seriously, Monday should be the EU update day just to prove that Sony care about their EU customers, which they don't seem to. We're the reason why they're juggernauts and they decide to flip the bird at us.

Message 10 of 51 (743 Views)
0 Likes