Apr 21 2014
By: Lathiel- I Only Post Everything 847 posts

After playing The Last of Us Factions...

[ Edited ]
37 replies 504 views Edited Apr 21, 2014

It's common to have at least 2 or 3 people to report. That's just how it is.

That is why I want to bring up the issue of the PS3 actually freezing upon doing so, followed by having to do a whole data restore and risk losing everything you have if an error should occur.

That is why, people, please, I ask you to be at least somewhat mature, and don't waste our time, as well as yours, with pathetic rage messages that could also have been "GG" messages. Have some respect for your fellow human beings, instead of calling them out for "Shotgun **bleep**" twice in every single message you send them.

Yes, I am aware this may look like nothing more than rant, but I assure you it is not. It serves a purpose. The purpose of time effiency.

Please, be mature.

Mod Edit: Profanity removed. Thanks! - TTurtle

Casually wrecking some Masters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUYC823CwI
Message 1 of 38 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: After playing The Last of Us Factions...

Apr 21, 2014

I don't know what people have called me bc my inbox was set to friends only after UC3 and well UC3 also taught me to instinctively mute people

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 2 of 38 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6969 posts

Apr 21, 2014

I send hatemail to at least 7 people per match I play. They must know how I feel.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 3 of 38 (487 Views)
Survivor
2121 posts

Apr 21, 2014

I never get any hatemail when I plow someone in a matchl; I wish I did.

Message 4 of 38 (480 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

I find it hilarious that people wish to report me for what I say over the mic/teabagging them in game. I only say GG to people deserve a GG. I should be kind and respectful to all players who suck/camp/cost me matches because they are too stupid to listen and follow directions? No. Report me. Waste your time typing out that long drawn out detailed letter to sony about how I upset and offended you because I think you suck and cost me the match because you didn't listen or know what you're doing. 

Its not like they ban people because your feelings were hurt. They save their time for people who cheat and hack. You know the ones who really need reported and banned. 

to steal from bort a bit Smiley Wink

/Thread

Message 5 of 38 (479 Views)
I Only Post Everything
847 posts

Apr 21, 2014

T1m_is_Here wrote:

I find it hilarious that people wish to report me for what I say over the mic/teabagging them in game. I only say GG to people deserve a GG. I should be kind and respectful to all players who suck/camp/cost me matches because they are too stupid to listen and follow directions? No. Report me. Waste your time typing out that long drawn out detailed letter to sony about how I upset and offended you because I think you suck and cost me the match because you didn't listen or know what you're doing. 

Its not like they ban people because your feelings were hurt. They save their time for people who cheat and hack. You know the ones who really need reported and banned. 

/Thread

\Thread.

I'm not even talking about you. But if someone on the other team gets 12 downs while the rest on his team gets 2 at most, then you can probably say GG to that player, rather than calling them a "shotgun btch learn to aim your shotgun you shotgun btch" when they were throwing a bomb and not even using the shotgun.

Casually wrecking some Masters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUYC823CwI
Message 6 of 38 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1711 posts

Apr 21, 2014

when i first started to play online, like last year, around the time gta online went official, i  enjoyed playing the last of us. it was normal, games over, people whould say things get over it, then the next game started. now, i feel as if the entire CoD players have switched over. hacking, teabagging, and the constant cussing 9 year olds. at least BO2 didint have a bunch of spanish kids with mics.

im serious about the hacking, i like to play fare, but one game yesterday wasint about that life. both teams hacking, all but 1 person on each invisable, and im the 1 of 2 guys that arent. i wasint doing to well, my part were like 100 or less, and then they jumped it to 1000. i dont need their charity, not saying i didint use it though, but still, i'd like to play a normal game. no cheating, just skill based.

even my team mates dont seem to like me. i die a few times and i get a message that reads "YOU SUCK SO HARD" i thought it was funny. but isint team work based on trust and cooperation?

a red fox
a red fox
^^^ ~ Click For My Channel, Leave a Comment~ ^^^
"I can't wait to get home and lay on the floor"
Message 7 of 38 (434 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Apr 21, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

T1m_is_Here wrote:

/Thread

\Thread.

I'm not even talking about you. But if someone on the other team gets 12 downs while the rest on his team gets 2 at most, then you can probably say GG to that player, rather than calling them a "shotgun btch learn to aim your shotgun you shotgun btch" when they were throwing a bomb and not even using the shotgun.

I didn't say you were talking about me. I'm saying that anyone has a right to be angry and upset over a competitive video game. Its your choice to hit the mute button or not when you hear something you don't like. The fact that you don't and choose to report them instead of of muting them or blocking just makes you sound like the immature one. You would rather try to tattle on players then do the mature thing and ignore them. 

Something else to think about if you run into 1-2 players each and every game that you have to report maybe the problem is you? 

Message 8 of 38 (425 Views)
Splicer
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2014

I hope some day we meet in battle, Lath. I'd like to time how long it takes for you to ragequit and then send me a "Reported" message. 

This thread is laughable. I like to pretend you're a super troll and not actually serious when reading anything you spew.

Message 9 of 38 (403 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 21, 2014

I'm pretty apathetic when it comes to playing video games. I really just, I don't care. I play to have a good time and hate main just enhanced the good time I may be having. I remember going 1-4-7 and recieving hatemail from the random we were playing with. I sent him back "lol you suck dude"

So long as I'm having fun I couldn't give two **bleep**

Message 10 of 38 (366 Views)